FANTASTIC BEASTS 3: THE SECRETS OF DUMBLEDORE (Trailer 2) April 2022

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Do they link any of the Obscurus stuff from the first movie? Do they even mention Dumbledore's sister?

mask.png
Sort of and yes.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Thank God for nikkas who still bootleg movies:salute:... because after the 1st 2 I was not tryna pay to see this shyt......and I'm glad I didn't

Mid as fukk:russell:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from it with the wife. It was alright. A lot more dialogue than I expected. Never would've expected the dude from Balls of Fury would carry a franchise.

Kinda dissapointed they're doing a fourth one, especially with how this one ended up. Never read any of the books, but my wife said Dumbledore is supposed to get the elder wand from Grindelwald, which clearly didn't happen. Don't know if i can sit through another 2.5 hour movie with this lack of action. shyt, i'm pissed they're doing a 4th John Wick and all he does is kill for 2 hours.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Agree with the poster above. It was Ok. Way too long but had some good scenes. I was also disappointed that
the "greatest duel of all time" didn't happen in this one. They're really milking the franchise at this point.The only advantage of a fourth movie is they have to show how Dumbledore gets the elder wand.
6.5/10

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was kinda boring...it was okay overall...but dragged at parts...it's been a few years since i read the books but...
i don't recall the books ever saying DD's brother had kids, but at least that storyline isn't that long lost brother bullshyt...wonder how this will play out...will he die and their memories removed, since this son is never mentioned in the books at all

:dahell: GG being able to bewitch like that...not even Voldermort had that kinda power...bewitching usually is what we see w/ the inanimate objects...whatever GG did was :demonic:

they copped out w/ the dual, but I guess they saving that for movie 5

edit

why the hell did that thing kneel to DD, he doesn't have a pure heart or whatever that criteria was...he held regret about what happened w/ his sis and shyt

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
they gotta get that game out asap before they ruin the legacy of this franchise. only good part was newt doing the cupid shuffle with those scorpions smh. had me laughing with regret. the fat new jersey dude is hilarious, he needs his own show on hbo max. Other than that, its bushes.

jk not a bad screen writer either but this storyline just isn't deep enough to keep it going. really should've been a one off movie.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed the movie. Will probably never watch it again, but I did enjoy it.

I do agree, they should probably wrap this up with the next film and focus on something else regarding the Wizarding World.