FANTASTIC BEASTS 3: THE SECRETS OF DUMBLEDORE (Trailer 2) April 2022

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If you want info on his character:

They really going there? Seems a bit much for kids.

Grindewald is no more dark than Voldemort. And it's still a toss-up if he's playing him. Most people right now think
Colin Ferell
will turn out to be him. I could see Depp being a young Dumbledore.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Grindewald is no more dark than Voldemort. And it's still a toss-up if he's playing him. Most people right now think
Colin Ferell
will turn out to be him. I could see Depp being a young Dumbledore.
I didn't read the books, are these two characters gay for each other?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
no, only Dumbledore is. Grindewald didn't return the same type of love...which was part of the reason they dueled to the death

That's like worse then them being lovers. They are going to have a gay character, have him get rejected, then become mad and duel to the death with the person he is aiming his affection?! Crazy, but interesting. I want to see this just to see how far they go with it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I didn't read the books, are these two characters gay for each other?

They were friends in their teens, and top tier wizards. They got obsessed with the idea of a wizarding world order where Wizards would rule over everyone else. Dumbledore’s brother called them out on it, and it ended up in a 2 v 1 battle that only ended when Dumbledore’s sister got caught up and killed in it. Grindewald skrrted off, stole the Elder Wand, and went on a reign of terror. It took Dumbledore years before he got his mind right and had the heart to confront him and somehow won. Their battle is considered the greatest wizarding battle of all time.
no, only Dumbledore is. Grindewald didn't return the same type of love...which was part of the reason they dueled to the death
:what::why:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
JK hinted/said as much in random interviews/articles. I think it's stupid that she decided to throw in that little fact about DD after the fact. Nothing in the books remotely hinted at that type of relationship.
The video I posted she is acting like it is mandatory to their relationship. Where's she getting that?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Hold up Dumbledore was
gay:what:
Yeah. JK said it after Deathly Hallows in an interview. Pretty much said it for the fukk of it, in my eyes.

The video I posted she is acting like it is mandatory to their relationship. Where's she getting that?
Eh, now that it's been revealed some claim they see it now in the books and why the battle happened (in addition to what @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic posted). I reread the books a year or so ago, and I still don't see that shyt myself. JK has elaborated more on it in interviews here and there saying how much DD loved Grind...but it's whatever.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah. JK said it after Deathly Hallows in an interview. Pretty much said it for the fukk of it, in my eyes.

Eh, now that it's been revealed some claim they see it now in the books and why the battle happened (in addition to what @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic posted). I reread the books a year or so ago, and I still don't see that shyt myself. JK has elaborated more on it in interviews here and there saying how much DD loved Grind...but it's whatever.

So they now want to put it in these new films or is it just speculation?