Fantasizing About The Past.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ehh: one way that the latin language has been in constant circulation is the catholic church, so we know how it actually sounds.

now old english, id like to hear how that shyt sound. someone reading that Canturbury Tales shyt in the native old english language :mindblown:
Yep, the Latin language was kept alive so intellectuals from all over Europe could communicate

i would love to see the dinosaur era

see how they really were instead of all these books n shyt predict how they lived.
Lol watch Jurassic park then man. That's something we really can't help with at all. Have you heard about them cloning a Mammoth?
I've actually been in a couple of them. :smugdraper:
Ohhh which ones?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I think they still teach Latin in Europe man.

I don't know about kaiser Wilhelm, guessing that was the WW1 leader of Germany? But yeah the rest makes sense, but again why were they barred in the first place?

the reason that jews were in central europe en masse is because the western countries (britain, france, and others) had banished them with various decrees from their nations. most nations around this time had state religions and if you werent not of that church you had to go. or die.

so when they emigrate to these more eastern nations, for the most part other trades and industries were taken up, and it was a big deal in that time to make money off of yourself, and not off the works of others (this is partly why the first factories did not employ men at first and mainly women. men did not see working for someone else as a noble, honest profession). so banking/finance was one of the few professions available.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL

the reason that jews were in central europe en masse is because the western countries (britain, france, and others) had banished them with various decrees from their nations. most nations around this time had state religions and if you werent not of that church you had to go. or die.

so when they emigrate to these more eastern nations, for the most part other trades and industries were taken up, and it was a big deal in that time to make money off of yourself, and not off the works of others (this is partly why the first factories did not employ men at first and mainly women. men did not see working for someone else as a noble, honest profession). so banking/finance was one of the few professions available.

Woah, makes total sense.

Ok but was banking an admirable job back then or was it shytty and that's y the Jews got to do it?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Woah, makes total sense.

Ok but was banking an admirable job back then or was it shytty and that's y the Jews got to do it?

it was admirable to be self-reliant,and there was no physical work put into making money off of others.

not to mention the propaganda circulating around calling them baby eaters, town festivals where they were hunted and killed by nonJews (pogroms), and dramatic reenactments of the crucifixion and carrying the burden of being the killers of Christ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From reading about history, and having a logical mind, I believe this is the best time to be a man...

1) People are generally healthier...We are more aware of how the environment we live in, and how our lifestyles affect our health...

2) We have more security knowing that some people with more swords are not going to come along and kill us, rape our women, and enslave our children...

3) Although the family you are born into still affects your future, it is not that bad...A little dude has better chance today than in the past...

2) We were not indoctrinated with the belief that some rich dude/chick is better than us, just because they were born in a wealthy family...

4) Women are easier, and you don't even need to take care of them...If you don't want to deal with relationship drama, you don't have to...

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL

it was admirable to be self-reliant,and there was no physical work put into making money off of others.

not to mention the propaganda circulating around calling them baby eaters, town festivals where they were hunted and killed by nonJews (pogroms), and dramatic reenactments of the crucifixion and carrying the burden of being the killers of Christ

Ok, but if Jews were considered to be such POS back in the day why would they be trusted with money?

fukk, they had it bad. Do you think they've had it worse than African Americans?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I think they still teach Latin in Europe man.

I don't know about kaiser Wilhelm, guessing that was the WW1 leader of Germany? But yeah the rest makes sense, but again why were they barred in the first place?

They still teach it but no one is sure about the sounds. For instance "V" is a "W" sound. And they aren't really sure about that. Its a dead language. It would be cool to see an authentic speaker speaking it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

:ehh: one way that the latin language has been in constant circulation is the catholic church, so we know how it actually sounds.

now old english, id like to hear how that shyt sound. someone reading that Canturbury Tales shyt in the native old english language :mindblown:

See people think that is how Latin actually sounds...but they don't really know. I pointed it out earlier that the "V" in Latin is pronounced with a "W". So who knows what it actually sounds like. Learned that the hard way in Latin class in school.

Edit...I'm all late with a semi double post..lol and I couldn't imagine someone reading anything in native old english...lol the fukkery of it..lol

Daps
Renaissance era.

I want to pick apart Leonardo da Vinci's brain. I believe he is the most intelligent figure in human history.