Fantasizing About The Past.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'll check the second out, what's the connection between nazi germany and Detroit though?

ford was very antisemetic and even help publish antisemetic newspapers in dearborn michigan

japan.... so i look at japanese korean relations, and i look at the current tensions today. japan has said nothing more than we are prepared to defend ourselves, and seeing as these people are like generational enemies, why are we worried when they arent?

also, have you ever studied the history of the Vietnam conflict?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ford was very antisemetic and even help publish antisemetic newspapers in dearborn michigan

japan.... so i look at japanese korean relations, and i look at the current tensions today. japan has said nothing more than we are prepared to defend ourselves, and seeing as these people are like generational enemies, why are we worried when they arent?

also, have you ever studied the history of the Vietnam conflict?

Why would Ford be antisemtic? He had no reason to be, right?

I'm not sure, I know the Koreans and Japanese are lifelong enemies but I didn't know about that comment, I figure that's because these days it seems the Japanese mind their business?

Yes a little, I know America lost the war, but I also hear the war was funded by the Russians, any truth to that?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why would Ford be antisemtic? He had no reason to be, right?

I'm not sure, I know the Koreans and Japanese are lifelong enemies but I didn't know about that comment, I figure that's because these days it seems the Japanese mind their business?

Yes a little, I know America lost the war, but I also hear the war was funded by the Russians, any truth to that?

he had plenty of reason, at that time many nouveau rich people resented the jews for their financial and banking connects.

the vietnam conflict was a struggle against colonialism in which the commies supported the rebels and we supported the colinial govts because of political alliances

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL

he had plenty of reason, at that time many nouveau rich people resented the jews for their financial and banking connects.

the vietnam conflict was a struggle against colonialism in which the commies supported the rebels and we supported the colinial govts because of political alliances

How did Jews get these connects?

Ohhh north vs south right?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
How did Jews get these connects?

Ohhh north vs south right?

historically jews were barred from many professions, and the transfer of money was one of the few jobs they werent prohibited from. therefore over a few generations, they became a vital part of central europes banking system, making some obscenely rich in the process. this is why the nazis blamed them for the depression and corruption and general bytchassness (surrendering and influencing kaiser wilhelm to surrender)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I would like to see Ancient Egypt/Kemet in action. Just watch the people's daily lives how they worshiped. I also would want to hear actual Latin. People have educated guesses to what it sounded like but they could be wrong.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I would like to see Ancient Egypt/Kemet in action. Just watch the people's daily lives how they worshiped. I also would want to hear actual Latin. People have educated guesses to what it sounded like but they could be wrong.

:ehh: one way that the latin language has been in constant circulation is the catholic church, so we know how it actually sounds.

now old english, id like to hear how that shyt sound. someone reading that Canturbury Tales shyt in the native old english language :mindblown:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i would love to see the dinosaur era

see how they really were instead of all these books n shyt predict how they lived.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they still teach Latin in Europe man.

historically jews were barred from many professions, and the transfer of money was one of the few jobs they werent prohibited from. therefore over a few generations, they became a vital part of central europes banking system, making some obscenely rich in the process. this is why the nazis blamed them for the depression and corruption and general bytchassness (surrendering and influencing kaiser wilhelm to surrender)

I don't know about kaiser Wilhelm, guessing that was the WW1 leader of Germany? But yeah the rest makes sense, but again why were they barred in the first place?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I actually have a fantasy of travelling back to the mid-60s and creating the greatest band in the world that blows every one of those 60s bands out of the water.

Making the Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Zombies, The Doors, The Rolling Stones of the world irrelevant.

The band spans from the 60s to the early 90s along the way creating new genres and selling billions of records. :whew:

Erm...just general time travel back in time though...mid 70s and 80s