Fantasizing About The Past.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's educated people on here, and it's obvious that there's history buffs in here as well, and I don't just mean black history. While in school, or even out of school, is there a time in history that you were highly interested in? For example I've always been interested in feudal era Japan when there were Samurais and Ninjas. How about you guys? Any favorite moments?

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also this would be a cool thread to just drop some random history knowledge in here, whether it be on Nazi Germany, or Czar Alexander, etc. because truth be told, I love this history shyt. Hell I'm even down with religious posts too as long as it's history based.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeahhh this is starting to look good. Would love to turn this thread into a library, a collective on history. Post more if you can.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I would have loved to have seen Pax Romana. If I were able to go back in time and see it, I would find it extremely tempting to warn them to not lose all the information and research that they lost when the Library of Alexandra was destroyed.

Pax Romana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Library of Alexandria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ancient Roman Empire always draws comparisons to the Americans today. I'd like to see how that would have manifested in those days.

lmao you wanna go back to a time when men would fukk each other and little boys and everyone was just cool with it :rudy:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
lmao you wanna go back to a time when men would fukk each other and little boys and everyone was just cool with it :rudy:

:rudy: Is that really the first place your mind goes when you think of ancient times? Sounds like a personal problem.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
ive been interested in the rise of western civilization, particularly their dealings with the rest of the world. i think about parisian life also and the influence of france through history, birthing modern democracy, their dominance over british culture for a long period, the implementation of napoleon's civil ordinances, the real reasons behind the settling of america, and how the northern factories encouraged slavery.

im also interested in southern history and politics, and i am deeply fascinated as to how southerners can have so much pride for america, when they support the largest traitors in history, the confederacy. in this al-qaeda era, it is nice for debate because it will make them rethink things at best and get mad at worst :umad:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Also this would be a cool thread to just drop some random history knowledge in here, whether it be on Nazi Germany, or Czar Alexander, etc. because truth be told, I love this history shyt. Hell I'm even down with religious posts too as long as it's history based.

the connection between detroit and nazi germany is fascinating. also, another good read is the story of Robert Charles in New Orleans, 1899 if im not mistaken.

Robert Charles Riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I love the thought of that Feudal Japan setting, wandering the country and just testing yourself against different swordsman and their techniques making your life a legend people would talk about 100s of years later

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL