Fans overrate Loki as a villain

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Loki is cool because he feels like a constant in the MCU. In a universe where they kill off guys like Ronan, Strucker and Crossbones (who've got tons of comic book history) like a bunch of jobbers that feels fresh.
But he's still just okay.

I'm never like :gladbron: when I hear that Loki is coming back. More like :manny:.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Nikkas held hands like Captain Planet planeteers in GOTG :smh: . They turned Ultron into a literal clown in AoU. Bane started off dope then turned to a simp. The less said about Galacticus & Mandarin the better.

Heath's Joker aside, the recent CBM era villains have mostly been trash

aww shyt :russ:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Justin Hammer is by far my favorite MCU villain. Sam Rockwell killed it in Iron Man 2. :russ:

There's a reason why Kingpin and Kilgrave are better than any MCU movie villains. They actually feel threatening and aren't campy to please mass audiences.

Both of them are straight up evil. No jokes, no stupid ass dance offs, they actually feel real and the heroes aren't untouchable. You never feel like Captain America or the Avengers are going to lose. :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Justin Hammer is by far my favorite MCU villain. Sam Rockwell killed it in Iron Man 2. :russ:

There's a reason why Kingpin and Kilgrave are better than any MCU movie villains. They actually feel threatening and aren't campy to please mass audiences.

Both of them are straight up evil. No jokes, no stupid ass dance offs, they actually feel real and the heroes aren't untouchable. You never feel like Captain America or the Avengers are going to lose. :yeshrug:
Should've had Abomination break out during their Civil War :whoo:Hulkbuster 2.0
4Ex9E3x_zpsrrxil4zd.png

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Not many great villains in comic book movies overall, but I think Loki is one of the best.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Spiderman is bringing his Rouge Gallery so they can atleast get some quality villian in the movies.

The fact that GOTG ended in a dance off speaks volumes. I actually had a little hope for Ultron too.

the way they sold ultron in the trailers i thought he had huge potential, but he was grossly misrepresented. he was saturday morning cartoon status.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Red skull had the most potential too me since hugo weaving brings charisma to an evil ass villain but they 1 shotted him.

Loki is cool cause the dude is a snake and always finds a way to survive but him being a puppet of thanos took his threat level down

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think this a fair assessment:ehh:

Maybe I even agree with that:patrice:

With that said:mjpls:

Fans overate Batman as Hero.:umad:

I mean lets be real, only the Keaton version has been the most enjoyable or complete and even he was meh (great for us at the time as kids but meh now).

Bale just wasnt that good of a Batman..... so bad his villains outshined him in every way and we need to stop pretending or acting like it was by design. How you be the headlining star and get shined on by your own co star:wow:

And it happened more than once..... he get shined on so bad that peeps act like DC got the greatest villains.:mjlol:

The Affleck Batman..... people just happy to see anything but Bale that they over hype him to ungodly levels when at best his appearance was slightly above average:pachaha:

But its whatever:russ:

I mean there is nothing memorable about Bale Batman and when anyone ever mentions the Trilogies about the comic hero the movie is based on. Very rare will they ever even talk about the fukking hero other than to roast his (batman voice)
Your assertion of keaton is incorrect there was nothing wrong with his batman I feel the same way today as I did 89. His Bruce Wayne however well they got the essence of the character right on the broody part but as far as looks and portraying a wealthy millionaire........but that's on burton

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
the way they sold ultron in the trailers i thought he had huge potential, but he was grossly misrepresented. he was saturday morning cartoon status.

Age of Ultron fukking HAD me

I remember seeing the teaser trailer at minute 1:50

So fukking menacing especially with the music in the background :damn: Ultron is supposed to make you feel hopeless and broken. I thought they finally had it :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Age of Ultron fukking HAD me

I remember seeing the teaser trailer at minute 1:50

So fukking menacing especially with the music in the background :damn: Ultron is supposed to make you feel hopeless and broken. I thought they finally had it :mjcry:

I'm mad that scene wasn't even in the movie :stopitslime:Ultron on Earths Mightiest Heroes though :whew: