Official Fans Of Soulful / Laidback / Jazz / Instrumental Music {Enter}

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: it's fine breh i can't believe that other nikka really started frothing at the mouth over that shyt though :dead:

naw, breh. i understood if it was just me that didn't get it BUT obviously it was more than one person that didn't get what you were doing. maybe you need to work on sarcasm skills instead of blaming us for not understanding your statement. it just comes off as pitiful and lame whenever you blame other people for not getting you.

Daps
artworks-000058404606-h8vgt3-large.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/#nauxamine/had-me-at-hello-new-single

artworks-000058286374-raifyd-large.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/#byron-the-aquarius/blueberry-ku-h

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
how do i download this piff :banderas:
Click at the top ad go to the website. You can download it there. I didn't even know the music player could embed here. I just posted the link to it and to my surprise, when I saw my post the music player was there instead of the link.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Click at the top ad go to the website. You can download it there. I didn't even know the music player could embed here. I just posted the link to it and to my surprise, when I saw my post the music player was there instead of the link.
good looks breh

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah.
I'm not too up on mixes by guys like Question n Freddie etc.

I tend to stumble on shyt while I'm digging around for new artists. It's kind of like a rabbit hole with me, one sound/artist leads to another, then leads to another.

For example:

Koop led me to Nicola Conte, which led me to Rosalia De Souza (above), which in turn led me to Toco (let the piano kick in)

I know this thread is/was about Jazzy rap/Hip-Hop at the beginning, but if Vibes is what you're about, I would highly recommend artists like Conte, de Souza and Toco.

Let the horns kick in on this one...

Nah bruh, go ahead and cook. drop a list of more bossa artists/tracks you vibe to. This thread is a haven for stuff that sounds good regardless of genre. Im not really up on newer bossa musicians, alot of the music i listen to i usually find from crate digging/sample searching (Marcos Valle, Stan getz, luiz bonfa, atrud gilberto etc)

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Nah bruh, go ahead and cook. drop a list of more bossa artists/tracks you vibe to. This thread is a haven for stuff that sounds good regardless of genre. Im not really up on newer bossa musicians, alot of the music i listen to i usually find from crate digging/sample searching (Marcos Valle, Stan getz, luiz bonfa, atrud gilberto etc)

I just got Stan Getz's 'Jazz Samba & Big Band Bossa Nova'

Digging for sample is how I started getting into other genres of music, but now I dig simply because I don't listen to contemporary R&B or Pop.

I've heard/got more Nu Jazz, Acid Jazz & Bossa than anything like Beyonce, Miguel etc. combined.

I know/think Kenichiro Nishihara has probably been posted in here, but I thought I'd post a couple anyway. Not Bossa it's Nu Jazz but if I've learnt anything in this digging for vibes shyt, it's that these Japanese dudes get busy.

Wish I could find that second one without the spoken word over it.

Daps
CS-front.jpg

Singer/songwriter Camille Safiya and producer Frankie P set out to create timeless music when they began creating together and that is exactly what they did. ISLAND BLUES | The Sonic Memoirs provides a new, refreshing sound that listeners have been yearning for. Camille Safiya’s vocals coupled with Frankie P’s production paint a picture like few other albums.

https://soundcloud.com/#camillesafiya/sets/theislandblues

:whoo: