Official Fans Of Soulful / Laidback / Jazz / Instrumental Music {Enter}

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't respect your opinion on music period if you dont think this is the most soulful music of our generation :ufdup:

guarantee you wont get this song out of your head for atleast a week :banderas: shyt is too catchy

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't respect your opinion on music period if you dont think this is the most soulful music of our generation :ufdup:

guarantee you wont get this song out of your head for atleast a week :banderas: shyt is too catchy

kendrick-lamar-death-to-molly.jpg

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Yeah.
I'm not too up on mixes by guys like Question n Freddie etc.

I tend to stumble on shyt while I'm digging around for new artists. It's kind of like a rabbit hole with me, one sound/artist leads to another, then leads to another.

For example:

Koop led me to Nicola Conte, which led me to Rosalia De Souza (above), which in turn led me to Toco (let the piano kick in)

I know this thread is/was about Jazzy rap/Hip-Hop at the beginning, but if Vibes is what you're about, I would highly recommend artists like Conte, de Souza and Toco.

Let the horns kick in on this one...

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how can you find that song catchy when the guy is mumbling his words? you must have some good ears. how the fukk is this hipster trash "soulful"? dude's not even singing.

it's kind of sad seeing how people these days put so much value on mediocre shyt in an attempt to prove how deep they are. ain't nothing deep or fancy of this shyt.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Not really feeling it dude, but to each his own.

:yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
how can you find that song catchy when the guy is mumbling his words? you must have some good ears. how the fukk is this hipster trash "soulful"? dude's not even singing.

it's kind of sad seeing how people these days put so much value on mediocre shyt in an attempt to prove how deep they are. ain't nothing deep or fancy of this shyt.

you not being able to tell that i was joking just makes you look like a dumbass :mindblown:
Not really feeling it dude, but to each his own.

:what::why::snoop: @ both of you nikkas for taking that post seriously

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
you not being able to tell that i was joking just makes you look like a dumbass :mindblown:

:what::why::snoop: @ both of you nikkas for taking that post seriously

:lolbron:

This thread is just full of people sharing their different tastes in music so I wasn't expecting any sarcasm/jokes.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz