Fans are questioning Omarions sexuality after he post a video of a man retwisting his locs

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chris stokes still walking free and people clowning

:scust:

full

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Barbers don't wash your hair.

Sexualizing hair braiding

:mjlol:

I've never had a man wash and massage my scalp. And it won't ever happen. I'll continue to go to my female loctician. The day she decides to move on is the day I'll do my own hair.

There's some things men shouldn't do for other men. This is one of them.

:hubie:
Barbers didn't used to was hair, but based on the shyt I see these day with them $100 nikkas, that seems to be par for the course if the hair needs it.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m as homophobic as the next man but wtf is this? :heh:

The black community is toast. The women are ‘gaslighting’ the men calling everyone gay, and the dudes are actually listening to them and hence there is a fragile insecure ideal of masculinity .

My generation grew up joking about pause and no homo n shyt. This new generation really take it serious. Like bro we just joking we don’t actually think xyz is gay pause :umad:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The funny part is I’ve actually cringed more at these new age barbers and how nggas try to be on some ‘black men need self care, we need to embrace black male grooming, treat yourself kings’ :childplease: shyt sounds like something a gay man passing as straight would say. Be showing barber’s washing nggas face, rubbing grease into nggas face and giving massages n shyt :dead: :bryan:way worse than this

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You suspect lettin another nikka braid your hair.

You might be able to slide if it's a gay cousin family member but that's it :pachaha: