Fans are questioning Omarions sexuality after he post a video of a man retwisting his locs

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Ain't nothing suspect, I actually met this breh before years ago, I was talking to him about locs and he seemed extremely knowledgeable back then and was about his business, he had a girl too.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The amount of male insecurity and straight up obsession with homosexuality is weird and concerning. I doubt gay men worry about straight men as obsessively as some of y'all do. :hubie:
This.

nikkas can’t even hold regular conversations without obsessing over their homosexual thoughts aka “pause”.

It’s weird as hell

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I actually hate shyt like this. Man has a talent and did his job with out any weird shyt but people want to hate and take food out of his mouth by shaming the clients. :stopitslime:
And that's the problem with social media. It may get him more clients, but also jokers that will sabotage the man's hustle to get jokes off.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You've never been to a barber?

I blame that dumbass R Kelly song for sexualizing hair braiding.
Barbers don't wash your hair.

Sexualizing hair braiding

:mjlol:

I've never had a man wash and massage my scalp. And it won't ever happen. I'll continue to go to my female loctician. The day she decides to move on is the day I'll do my own hair.

There's some things men shouldn't do for other men. This is one of them.

:hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think they just acting weird because the dude doing his hair is clearly :wrist:
but that's not unusual in the hair industry. Most straight men aren't like yass i wanna braid hair when i grow up.