Fanny Neguesha was a pure dime. Now look at her

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Its gotta be hard for a melanated woman living in a white/european society.

You are bombarded with nonsensical beauty standards, a cac female who is no where near as good looking objectively would still be held as a higher beauty standard.

thats why you have these fine ass black women cutting open their face, bleaching their skin and engaging in what else in attempting to jerry rig themselves to a incorherent and flawed standard of beauty
People REALLY don’t get it.

This is exactly why you need to tell your little girls how beautiful they are before you send them out into the real world, teach them about their heritage and instill pride.

I went from getting love in my all Black private school to being surrounded by anorexic white girls who looked sick being praised for their basic looks.

But my family never let me change myself or succumb to those pressures.

Looking back I remember my HS friends who were calling out racism, correcting some of our teachers and everything. Those kids were in households where they were taught about the Black experience and how to deal with cacs at a young age.

A pretty girl like her didn’t need to do ANYTHING. Maybe some Botox in the latter years, but she’d literally look the same as long as she didn’t gain a bunch of weight.
Ashanti is probably older than her and she still looks the damn same!

This is tragic for real. Like, her JAW is huge. She has to get that filler dissolved asap or fly to South Korea and get some miracles performed.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Didnt knowed who this broad was before entering this thread…

But thats textbook definition of going rearwards.

She was damn near unflawed prior.

Social media really ruining these bytches, one knife slash at a time.

This is just normalizing mental illness and its a sad state of affairs. And this is not going away anytime soon.

Welps. Now im gonna reject her if she ever axes me on a date off principal.

Fanny was by far the baddest Euro sis and now she looks like a regular size Liz Cambage

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

think yall exaggerating. And she half white. Maybe she usr to look darker on purpose??

Don’t get it twisted, she’s still beautiful and they are a GORGEOUS couple!

Her features look softer here, but she definitely did too much with her jawline in the OP. It’s obvious she went overboard with the filler.

The issue is a lot of people don’t consult plastic surgeons for filler/Botox. If you go to a surgeon instead of some med spa, the surgeon will either tell you no or do something minimal. You aren’t even supposed to do all this stuff before like 45/50, and that’s for White women.