Fanny Neguesha was a pure dime. Now look at her

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
They need to pass her my way. I want my turn. :shaq:
That said, I'm happy for her. Got her some kids and married to a decent breh. Mario did her dirty. I would have treated her better. :noah:

Reading your post quickly, I was like "putting a mask on her won't change the fact that you're fukking a passable TS :dame: ", then I realized my mistake and understood. :heh:

Breh better not fumble her cause you gonna be right there

fumble-recover-and-touchdown.gif

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

Its gotta be hard for a melanated woman living in a white/european society.

You are bombarded with nonsensical beauty standards, a cac female who is no where near as good looking objectively would still be held as a higher beauty standard.

thats why you have these fine ass black women cutting open their face, bleaching their skin and engaging in what else in attempting to jerry rig themselves to a incorherent and flawed standard of beauty
Also wearing excessively revealing clothes. This is not talk about much.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
IG and social media has warped peoples minds.

I remember plastic surgery was a rich white woman thing…now black women are getting surgeries to look like rich white women smh…and rich white women want to look like natural black women (tanned, plump lips and butts)

This ish is seriously dangerous man smh

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

You are bombarded with nonsensical beauty standards, a cac female who is no where near as good looking objectively would still be held as a higher beauty standard.

thats why you have these fine ass black women cutting open their face, bleaching their skin and engaging in what else in attempting to jerry rig themselves to a incorherent and flawed standard of beauty

These women are grown, WOMEN, not kids. My mama/aunties/sister not running around doing this shyt. Hold these insecure creatures accountable. They fukking WANTED look like that all along. Stop pointing the finger at "beauty standards" shyt is played the fukk out. Its tons of black women not doing it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
These women are grown, WOMEN, not kids. My mama/aunties/sister not running around doing this shyt. Hold these insecure creatures accountable. They fukking WANTED look like that all along. Stop pointing the finger at "beauty standards" shyt is played the fukk out. Its tons of black women not doing it.

ok, lets play it your way.

How do you plan on holding this woman accountable for her securities?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

think yall exaggerating. And she half white. Maybe she usr to look darker on purpose??

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Explain the bleaching in Black countries