FAMU Band Suspended Indefinitely

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
America's band been the premier highlight at FAMU for decades. Wisen up lil kid

Now folks band geeks because they were in the band?..Did you make it to the league in any sport?.. you was a spectator

Drumline was a movie...to you it was real life. Wisen up lil kid

Ben Hill Hriffin who????

Dont be mad lil kid it what it is...we played for Clinton/Obama inaguration and went to Paris and THEY payed for fir it...know how much it costs to move 400 members?....what you was doin?

This for you and all your CAC brethren on your dikk:

oh @ 2003Famu Marching 100 @ UF...here ya go:
Aint no black folks in them stands...and they didnt make any noise for their band...I was out there that year..and got fukked up with the frats after the game off the gp:win:....fukk outta here...you a lame
[youtube]-KcI8bcYtnQ[/youtube]

:usure:

dog, even in college sports, nobody gives a fukk about FAMU's band...

your band is only the "premier" anything... cause your football team has historically been shyt.

90,087 people showed up to watch the gators stomp a hole in your shytty schools football team...they dont give a fukk about a band.

But yeah, you went to Paris...like all types of other band geeks do.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Didn't you go to Georgia Tech?

besides, band members have long been considered geeks and lames... where have you been?

I went to a black high school and Morris Brown (The school from Drumline) before i went to GT. When i got to GT i pretty much retired my horn.

Band members at white schools are considered geeks. Like i said, if you went to a black school you wouldnt think that.

One cool thing about the band that yall dont think about is......when we travel around the country to away games we bring our hoes with us. You seen the chicks in the drill teams for Southern and Jackson State? Who you think they traveling with? The cheerleaders roll with us too bruh. Some of the best times in my life were spent at the after game parties in the hotels.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Didn't you go to Georgia Tech?

besides, band members have long been considered geeks and lames... where have you been?

that's not true for everybody, fam:wtb:

tell ya what, why don't you gon on down to TSU, or JSU, & Grambling and call
them folk some lames, and see what happens. U get a trumpet shoved up yo azz.

I was with you for a minute, but now u just stereotyping

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

90,087 people showed up to watch the gators stomp a hole in your shytty schools football team...they dont give a fukk about a band.

:what:...sorry bruh 90,000+ Gator fans don't see exhibition games against a HBCU football team...they are hard-core football fans in the swamp...and thats a chamiopnship program...they came because everybody in the state know about America's band...and it was a once ina lifetime thing for the 100 to come to the swamp....:takedat:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I went to a black high school and Morris Brown (The school from Drumline) before i went to GT. When i got to GT i pretty much retired my horn.

Band members at white schools are considered geeks. Like i said, if you went to a black school you wouldnt think that.

One cool thing about the band that yall dont think about is......when we travel around the country to away games we bring our hoes with us. You seen the chicks in the drill teams for Southern and Jackson State? Who you think they traveling with? The cheerleaders roll with us too bruh. Some of the best times in my life were spent at the after game parties in the hotels.

Bruh...when I said he was a lame...I wasnt playin!:shaq:...

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:what:...sorry bruh 90,000+ Gator fans don't see exhibition games against a HBCU football team...they are hard-core football fans in the swamp...and thats a chamiopnship program...they came because everybody in the state know about America's band...and it was a once ina lifetime thing for the 100 to come to the swamp....:takedat:

stop lying.

That same year UF played San Jose St. and dogged them even worse.. there was only a difference in 76 people in attendance.

it doesnt matter who's playing in the swamp, 90k are showing up to root for the gators.

Your band only matters to HBCU's and that's about it.