Supporter
Daps
fukk dem o
6b1c0b09-633a-8a82.jpg

Sent from Ugo Ogugwa via Tapatalk Neega

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

regardless if thats your alma mater,there is no denying that HBCU football is utter trash.

going to a football game to enjoy the band..that's something a bytch who don't like sports does :usure:

like I said...not everyone grows up a cac....what incentive does HBCU's give to athletes from the projects???

You think FAMU or any HBCU can compete with say UF/Ohio State/JSU...etc when it comes...training facilities....access to bottomless booster funds....white women...... to prospects to get in the NFL?...wisen up

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

regardless if thats your alma mater,there is no denying that HBCU football is utter trash.

going to a football game to enjoy the band..that's something a bytch who don't like sports does :usure:

HBCU football games are like a party/reunion. The football game is just the location. Go on campus at the AUC and there will likely be more people outside chilling than actually in the stadium.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
like I said...not everyone grows up a cac....what incentive does HBCU's give to athletes from the projects???

You think FAMU or any HBCU can compete with say UF/Ohio State/JSU...etc when it comes...training facilities....access to bottomless booster funds....white women...... to prospects to get in the NFL?...wisen up

So let's get this straight.... wanting to watch football at football games is CAC shyt?

you aint telling me nothing i dont already know about HBCU's..but priding yourself in how great your band is...and not giving a fukk about athletics is hot in these streets?

btw, not every black person comes from the projects...didnt y'all tell Rick Scott that?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

So let's get this straight.... wanting to watch football at football games is CAC shyt?

btw, not every black person comes from the projects...didnt y'all tell Rick Scott that?

If you want to watch football at a HBCU..my bad....competitive COLLEGE level football at a HBCU and expect great athletics????...its CAC when you naive to think that way.

you aint telling me nothing i dont already know about HBCU's..but priding yourself in how great your band is...and not giving a fukk about athletics is hot in these streets?

VERY HOT :takedat:

We went to UF in 2003 and got stomped by the gators 60-3....guess what...the stadium was packed like it was a bowl game....guess what all those white folks came to see??? The 100...I took almost 30 pics with random people for no other reason than being a member...I told them "Im just a sophmore in college :manny:"....not even a drum major :win:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
If you want to watch football at a HBCU..my bad....competitive COLLEGE level football at a HBCU and expect great athletics????...its CAC when you naive to think that way.

nikka just stop... you can't make any argument for why a fukking marching band should supercede any athletic program...HBCU or not.

VERY HOT :takedat:

We went to UF in 2003 and got stomped by the gators 60-3....guess what...the stadium was packed like it was a bowl game....guess what all those white folks came to see??? The 100...I took almost 30 pics with random people for no other reason than being a member...I told them "Im just a sophmore in college :manny:"....not even a drum major :win:

outside of HBCU's them nikkas you praise are nothing more than band geeks...don't let drumline fool you.

Ben Hill Griffin is always packed,regardless of the opponent.

:laugh: @ UF fans coming to see the FAMU band...keep believing people care about y'all band losers.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
This faq Rick Scott ... he cant even walk down HIS skreet with pride.. he should have NO comment on NOTHING!!!!!

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

nikka just stop... you can't make any argument for why a fukking marching band should supercede any athletic program...HBCU or not.

outside of HBCU's them nikkas you praise are nothing more than band geeks...don't let drumline fool you.

:laugh: @ UF fans coming to see the FAMU band...keep believing people care about y'all band losers.

:cac:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

pure heat in this post :obama:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

:deadrose:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

America's band been the premier highlight at FAMU for decades. Wisen up lil kid

Now folks band geeks because they were in the band?..Did you make it to the league in any sport?.. you was a spectator

Drumline was a movie...to you it was real life. Wisen up lil kid

Ben Hill Hriffin who????

Dont be mad lil kid it what it is...we played for Clinton/Obama inaguration and went to Paris and THEY payed for fir it...know how much it costs to move 400 members?....what you was doin?

This for you and all your CAC brethren on your dikk:

oh @ 2003Famu Marching 100 @ UF...here ya go:
Aint no black folks in them stands...and they didnt make any noise for their band...I was out there that year..and got fukked up with the frats after the game off the gp:win:....fukk outta here...you a lame
[youtube]-KcI8bcYtnQ[/youtube]