Famous anti racist tiktoker auntie Karen shows off her new BF...

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with her hair?

nothing wrong but it’s usually looks like they took the recommendation of the men in their life who knows nothing about black hair so it 90% of the time it looks dead and lifeless.

Think of it this way….you know how white women have that one “I date only black men” haircut? It’s the same way vice versa.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
So she just talks shyt on the internet to gain followers….then bends over for zaddy when the cameras are off, gotcha

Just like when some dudes are always talking about how bad gay dudes are and the agenda only for them to be doing gay shyt behind the scenes.
Anytime you spend a lot of your energy hating something or speaking out against it all the times their may be some underlying feeling there. Like Patrice O’Neal says hate and love is a very thin line sometimes.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk wtf going on but
rx3PuLW.gif

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Breh she does it for cac women too, it sounds like you're projecting:francis:
Yeah cuz who do you think the racist white men she wanted were picking over her?
What exactly am I projecting? I'm speaking from experience talking and seeing girls like her actually go down this path. They be on that super anti racist shyt then be with a white man. They want racism gone and put these people on blast so they can eat better.