Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
thats what Im thinking as well

im worried about those TX teams though brehs :lupe:
I'm not worried about Dallas at all.

Houston just has too much to do to get melo there . I seriously doubt melo will go to Houston in a s&t for harden leaving just him and Howard fighting the rest of that west. And to get lebron there too, you saying Houston will clear 30 mill in cap and take no money back, meaning they taking other teams best expiring assets and they don't have any sweetners picks etc to persuade the other team to do it. Nothing is impossible but that's asking a whole damn lot.

We in the east. That immediately puts us in a great position cause at worst melo in the ecf with just Miami in his way.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not worried about Dallas at all.

Houston just has too much to do to get melo there . I seriously doubt melo will go to Houston in a s&t for harden leaving just him and Howard fighting the rest of that west. And to get lebron there too, you saying Houston will clear 30 mill in cap and take no money back, meaning they taking other teams best expiring assets and they don't have any sweetners picks etc to persuade the other team to do it. Nothing is impossible but that's asking a whole damn lot.

We in the east. That immediately puts us in a great position cause at worst melo in the ecf with just Miami in his way.
Houston just did work breh - all they have to do it move Lin now and they can sign Melo

:snoop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I doubt anyone's taking Lin off of Houston's hands unless they rob Houston of any and all assets that they still have.

That means Lin, Jones/Parsons, picks they might have and cash considerations :pachaha:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I doubt anyone's taking Lin off of Houston's hands unless they rob Houston of any and all assets that they still have.

That means Lin, Jones/Parsons, picks they might have and cash considerations :pachaha:
I mean nothing is impossible

But you asking a lot

We in the east , we good

This is shameful that Houston was able to get a 1st rd pick for asik and he walked away from us for nothing , dumb ass garpax

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why couldnt they move him in a sign/trade to New York?

Its not like Lin has a 3 year contract ... hes a damn expiring, they could easily package that pick they just got with him and teams would jump at it

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We cant even offer Melo a full max, Houston & Dallas will be able to I believe (and no state tax in Texas)

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We cant even offer Melo a full max, Houston & Dallas will be able to I believe (and no state tax in Texas)

The difference in tax from Texas vs ny and Texas vs Illinois is totally different

Texas vs ny the difference is over a million

Texas vs Illinois the difference is only a few hundred thousand

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
there is a huge difference moving the same player with a $8M cap hit, versus a $14M cap hit. It does not work the same, for the matching team.