Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:beli: kevin martin sucks 3 years 21 mil for that bum ass nikka? :camby:
I don't like the deal either
Just like I don't like Eric Gordon or joe Johnson deal

But those the kind of scorers we need to be looking at if we serious about winning it all

We leave ourselves vulnerable if we add cheap additions. What are those cheap additions going to look like game 5 of the ecf ? Should we expect a scorer making vet min to come through big for us deep in a playoff run ? We need legit scoring and Martin Gordon and joe Johnson is that.

Fuk protecting Jerry pockets, he need to open that wallet pay a little tax and get a all star scorer here. What's one teams trash can be our treasure

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: Martin can't create his own shot.When sabo da gawd went down in the playoffs martin got exposed bulls just got rid of boozer this would be adding a perimeter version of boozer

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don't like the deal either
Just like I don't like Eric Gordon or joe Johnson deal

But those the kind of scorers we need to be looking at if we serious about winning it all

We leave ourselves vulnerable if we add cheap additions. What are those cheap additions going to look like game 5 of the ecf ? Should we expect a scorer making vet min to come through big for us deep in a playoff run ? We need legit scoring and Martin Gordon and joe Johnson is that.

Fuk protecting Jerry pockets, he need to open that wallet pay a little tax and get a all star scorer here. What's one teams trash can be our treasure

I'd take either over kevin martin.They at least can create and score in isos.Like I said before Bulls need to at least try to get jamal crawford he would be the most ideal fit salary wise + he can shoot,create and play pg.Bulls would be a problem with crawford at the 2 and rose at the 1 :banderas:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'd take either over kevin martin.They at least can create and score in isos.Like I said before Bulls need to at least try to get jamal crawford he would be the most ideal fit salary wise + he can shoot,create and play pg.Bulls would be a problem with crawford at the 2 and rose at the 1 :banderas:
I agree I would take Jamal Crawford over all them but is he realistically available? That's why I don't mention him

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I agree I would take Jamal Crawford over all them but is he realistically available? That's why I don't mention him
“Our intention is to get an extension with the Clippers or anywhere else that he may be traded based on the fact that he’s undervalued for the production he’s providing,” his agent Andy Miller told Yahoo Sports on Wednesday night.

Crawford was mentioned as trade bait in sign n trades for deng and pierce and if the clippers went after lebron.He wants an extension and has 2 years 11 mil left on his contract with a team option for 15-16 he's available if the clippers get something they need in return.Clippers need another shooter/sf they have jared dudleys bum ass backing up barnes.Dunleavy jr,hawes and reddikk would give chris paul and griffin mad spacing.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IDK...HE PLAYS ONE OF THE MOST DYNAMIC POSITIONS IN THE L...

:mjpls:LETS SEE HOW HE STACKS UP AGAINST BRON, MELO, PG, DURANT, KAWHI, DENG SEEKING REVENGE ETC.
:devil:
:evil:
Man im saying it now ... looks like the real fukking deal

His skillset is LETHAL

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn...I'm gonna miss Boozer.
-nobody

735.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Don't let the need of wanting a perimeter scorer cloud your judgement.Kevin Martin is terrible he will not be the answer.He can't create offensively is an inconsistent scorer and is a terrible defender sounds just like the player the bulls paid to go away :mjpls:

I'd be pissed if the bulls added that wakk ass nikka