Family v. Your S/O

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hypothetically speaking, say your family/ close friends didn't like your chick/man would you still stay with them or toss them in the bushes? Would you risk ur relationship with your family for something that can be long term?

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
My Family Comes First By Default....But If They Dislike Him For Stupid Reasons Or No Reason......They're Will Be A Happy Medium That They Will Have To Come To:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Its Serious Then

Its My Life, Not Theirs

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
My friend was just talking to me about this today. Her friend is in a relationship with this guy and he had introduced her to his parents and they had went out to eat. Waitress came to the table and asked if they wanted 4 drinks, his mom immediately said get us 3 drinks. Basically everybody got drinks except the girl :heh:

thats kinda cold tho

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It happens in my family all the time. I've only introduced my mom to one of my girlfriends, once. And that's only cause the girl was on some sad shyt about not meeting my mom which she carried with her for months.

I'd rather not have the drama. My family, personally, are at the same time jovial and willing to accept anybody but quick to turn on you if you're new.

My brother's wedding was :ohlawd:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My friend was just talking to me about this today. Her friend is in a relationship with this guy and he had introduced her to his parents and they had went out to eat. Waitress came to the table and asked if they wanted 4 drinks, his mom immediately said get us 3 drinks. Basically everybody got drinks except the girl :heh:

thats kinda cold tho
Damn that's cold.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Hypothetically speaking, say your family/ close friends didn't like your chick/man would you still stay with them or toss them in the bushes? Would you risk ur relationship with your family for something that can be long term?

That bytch is 86ed. No one fukks with the fam. Also shes not meeting them anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

For me, it comes down to who has the most financial power...

If the chick is caked up, then family goes in the bushes...

But right now as it is, my family is the one providing me with the most lucrative financial opportunities, so I couldn't careless about a regular chick with regular money...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
For me, it comes down to who has the most financial power...

If the chick is caked up, then family goes in the bushes...

But right now as it is, my family is the one providing me with the most lucrative financial opportunities, so I couldn't careless about a regular chick with regular money...

:deadrose:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would my family not like my girl unless she wuz really doing sumthing wrong in these streets or a bytch,or bcuz I ran my mouth like a lil ol bytch tellin them too much info?I only tell family and folks I trust to not run they mouth and tell my story to sumbody else in the amily,or people who respect other peoples lives and let them make they own decisions....if a female disrespect my family she will be checked or tossed if she can't help herself....if she don't know how to act she shouldn't be meetin fam in the first place,and if she got a past u want ur family to tell you and they not supposed to like her