Families going into debt to take their kids to Disney World as prices soar

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I got a cousin who's a grown ass woman with a child and STAYS going. She was going before her daughter and I'm sure she loves it more than her. Its no wonder she wasn't at the family reunion, damn Disney junkie :gucci:
This is my sis and my nephews.

Her fan stay going to Disneyland at least twice a year

She's gone to Disney more times in a year than her and I went as kids..which is prob once or twice

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Esfeller believed himself to be a good budgeter

'You're there, you're not sure when you're coming back, and it's like: "Fine, I'll just bite the bullet. We'll worry about the cost later,"

Maybe he wasn't :heh:

The Esfellers, who both work full time and describe themselves as upper middle class, ended up in debt after the visit.

Definitely wasn't :heh:

Also, Daily Mail? :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's definitely her.

That would be cool for maybe 15 minutes and IMMEDIATELY become obnoxious :why: I'm hyping my parents up on how we can leave this bullshyt and save their money like
draymond-green-kevin-durant.gif

You missing out especially when you go on the create the Hershey kiss ride whole warm chocolate factory up ya nose!!! :bryan:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Cedar Point was 10x better than Disney.

I'm speaking on the rides.

If you want good food or a nice hotel you can get that in your town for a helluva lot less than $several thousand$.

They hype machine for Disney is pure gold.
Me and my brother in law were talking about Cedar Point last month. Still my favorite.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its shameful people are working two jobs and cant afford to pay the bills or put food on the table, but people have to be responsible it is not a must to take your child to disney land to give them a good birthday or you should spend thousands of dollars on it, common sense has to play a role

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
OK so some went into debt but then how quick did they pay it off?

"Despite Leach and her husband earning about $250,000 a year, she paid only the minimum monthly payments on her credit card for two months to cover the trip, accruing around $382 in interest before wiping out the balance."

Is this just a sensationalized story? Probably so.

Daps
Does Disney World really require a whole week? Why not just go for 2-3 days instead?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I know dumb people that spend 10k on cruises and come home to get they truck repod
Lol where are the priorities