Families going into debt to take their kids to Disney World as prices soar

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Its all for the flex:wow:

...I remember my parents taking my sister and I as kids.....we had more fun at sea world....

It wasn't worth it back then and probably not worth it now.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
money-gif-45.gif

Oh, y'all thought this shyt was a game?​

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If an extra $2,500 puts you in debt then you're NOT upper middle class :mjlol:

Businesses charge more and inflation is so high, because everyone knows that everyone uses credit cards. Even people making minimum wage have credit cards.

Borrowing money has become second nature in this country.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I got a cousin who's a grown ass woman with a child and STAYS going. She was going before her daughter and I'm sure she loves it more than her. Its no wonder she wasn't at the family reunion, damn Disney junkie :gucci:
There are alot of grown people that get annual passes and go several times a year. Like it's what they live for and they go into severe debt over it. Kind of an addiction it seems.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cedar Point was 10x better than Disney.

I'm speaking on the rides.

If you want good food or a nice hotel you can get that in your town for a helluva lot less than $several thousand$.

They hype machine for Disney is pure gold.

Shoot Hershey Park was more fun because the whole park smelled like hot chocolate:wow: like you can smell it everywhere

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My parents took my brother an I to Disney world in 1996... That shyt was wack...Loud, Extremely overpriced... I remember my old man paying like 15 dollars for a burger and fries... The only dope thing to me was universal studios.

I know it's kind of like a rite of passage kind of thing, but there are soooo many better options out there.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
My parents took my brother an I to Disney world in 1996... That shyt was wack...Loud, Extremely overpriced... I remember my old man paying like 15 dollars for a burger and fries... The only dope thing to me was universal studios.

I know it's kind of like a rite of passage kind of thing, but there are soooo many better options out there.
Bruh

I’m disappointed in you.

Look at your username gawd :what:

tell them kids to go run in that damn yard while simultaneously hushing that noise up

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Shoot Hershey Park was more fun because the whole park smelled like hot chocolate:wow: like you can smell it everywhere
That's definitely her.
That would be cool for maybe 15 minutes and IMMEDIATELY become obnoxious :why: I'm hyping my parents up on how we can leave this bullshyt and save their money like
draymond-green-kevin-durant.gif