Families are in distress after the first month without the expanded child tax credit

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Rep for mentioning the plug. Rock auto has kept me and people’s cars in good shape for ever now
Years my Nga! They give us wholesale car repair shop prices for the cost of patience. I’ve saved tens of thousands doing my own work and it’s fun for me.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Find a garage and a space heater? :mjlol:

listen all she got to do is take her whip to autozone and they got them curbside mechanics in the parking lot doing brake jobs for $150
If I made it, they can too. And yeah Pancho outside autozone will hook that shut up too, she is just complaining to complain.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This country is full of financial illiterates.
So many people acted like temporary funds were permanent during the pandemic.
Yep.

Idiots kickin their feet up, not even trying to look for work just because a few months worth of checks were given out.

THOSE ppl should get no sympathy

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I read most the article. I couldnt find the part that said she was too unhealthy to work a part time job to make up the difference in $250 a week?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If you got working internet there's no excuse for you to only have one income between two people. She coulda found a remote job doing something.
Hate to sound harsh cause I could be in their situation one day but ain't no sympathy coming from Playa Ave over here :hubie:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Cats talking about having kids so humans don't go extinct when the global population is around 8 billion.

That stopped being a viable talking point a long, long time ago. This ain't the middle ages.

Fred.

i'ts valid point, makes no sense to let a giant monopoly game determine reproductive cycles,

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Capitalist coli:russ:
Where nikkas pick and choose to be problack and for the people:mjlol:
You nikkas so lame and flaw:sas2:
Hate white people but think just like them:sas2:
Bunch of “I got mine” bytch nikkas:sas2:
Ain’t nothing black about this forum:sas1:

If some funky 3k can break someone...them they don't need kids...frfr