Families are in distress after the first month without the expanded child tax credit

Spence

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to car repair YouTube is your friend however if your in a cold climate doing your own car repair ain’t gonna fly
The bytch can find a parking garage and a space heater, I’m not hearing non of that shyt :camby:

When you’re broke or poor you need to take the things you can control into your own hands.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Yeah if you got a luxury whip that doesn't seem abnormal - then again, if you can afford one you aren't losing sleep about the maintenance costs generally speaking
It's alot of people that really don't factor in the maintenance costs of those foreign whips I've seen multiple crying stories at the dealership when they see that estimate:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The bytch can find a parking garage and a space heater, I’m not hearing non of that shyt :camby:

When you’re broke or poor you need to take the things you can control into your own hands.
Find a garage and a space heater? :mjlol:

listen all she got to do is take her whip to autozone and they got them curbside mechanics in the parking lot doing brake jobs for $150

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Rotors and pads on any minivan run about $200 for all 4 corners on rockauto, you can’t be poor and not resourceful, that’s a terrible ass combination :francis:

I remember when I was broke and it was either “find the cheapest labor to get something done” or hop on YouTube to figure shyt out. Jack is $50 if you can’t use the one that came with the van, tools for a brake job about $50 from rockauto and you can actually rent the pad spreaders for free from autozone, the mom needs to do shyt herself for her family. I bet she’s a fat lazy ass that just sits at home all fkn day with nothing to fo but babysit her kids.
Rep for mentioning the plug. Rock auto has kept me and people’s cars in good shape for ever now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok, but people need to have kids or we go extinct.

the economic system has to change, and everyone needs to go back to gardening and farming I guess, that's where the more kids comes into an advantage.

TV has everybody thinking they can live like a single urbanite all their life living luxury and for self.

:mjlol:

Cats talking about having kids so humans don't go extinct when the global population is around 8 billion.

That stopped being a viable talking point a long, long time ago. This ain't the middle ages.

Fred.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Not many men WANT to. I don't blame them either.

Miss me with that "you're not a real man if you don't ______" nonsense
I can and have done my own, but they can be a pain in the ass. Especially if you live in the rust belt. Changing a hub is pretty easy too, but getting everything off including the hub can be a bytch.