Fallout 76 crossplay being held up by sony.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's funny because in the past crossplay wasn't even really considered, but now Sony gets beat up whenever it doesn't happen :heh:

but hey, you gotta get with the times. their customers want this feature

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:why the fukk do they want Sony's server's and players to mingle with MS's servers and players?!?! :why: aint Msoft's Servers and machines Easily hacked?!
:dahell:

Last time I checked PS4 sales was through the roof and they have millions of people playing online at any given moment they are the leader in this shyt, why can't bethesda be happy with the way it is right now???

Daps
Reppin
Green
This is probably the only place where people are actively against crossplay.
:francis:

Arcadium is done.

:snoop:
If I snipe Chuckiesknife21 in a game of Fortnite, them being on Playstation or PC doesn't make an iota of difference to me. I'm against crossplay, give me cross GAMES and I'll be all for it. God of War on Xbox or Mario on PC. I don't care about what box the enemy is using on the end.

I hope Sony sticks to their guns and don't listen to these triggered snowflakes wanting this nonsense. Suddenly these dorks have long forgotten friends who only game on another platform. :francis:

Boo hoo.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If I snipe Chuckiesknife21 in a game of Fortnite, them being on Playstation or PC doesn't make an iota of difference to me. I'm against crossplay, give me cross GAMES and I'll be all for it. God of War on Xbox or Mario on PC. I don't care about what box the enemy is using on the end.

I hope Sony sticks to their guns and don't listen to these triggered snowflakes wanting this nonsense. Suddenly these dorks have long forgotten friends who only game on another platform. :francis:

Boo hoo.
why you against it if you claim you don't care?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:why the fukk do they want Sony's server's and players to mingle with MS's servers and players?!?! :why: aint Msoft's Servers and machines Easily hacked?!

Last time I checked PS4 sales was through the roof and they have millions of people playing online at any given moment they are the leader in this shyt, why can't bethesda be happy with the way it is right now???
:dwillhuh: Microsoft server easy hacked? Really? Since when.

Xbox online has always been stable

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is probably the only place where people are actively against crossplay.
:francis:

Arcadium is done.

:snoop:

Arcadium is just all around miserable. Who the fukk wants to post with that all day. :pachaha:

all these tears when no one had shyt to say last gen when the same argument surfaced. :laff:

Sony never outwardly supported crossplay last gen like MS has this gen. This isn't a "shoe on the other foot" scenario no matter how many revisionist history attempts you make. :mjlol:

You're an admitted SP only gamer that sounds out of touch. :heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
we don't wanna play w you nikkas

tenor.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony never outwardly supported crossplay last gen like MS has this gen. This isn't a "shoe on the other foot" scenario no matter how many revisionist history attempts you make. :mjlol:

NOPE. Got them nikkaz at MS on record saying NOPE to crossplay with Sony. :umad:

Now they wanna be friends. :camby:

Yall ain't juelzin yall way outta this.

Foot on neck season continues...... :umad: