Fallout 76 crossplay being held up by sony.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So enable it for the other platforms, Todd. This sounds like deflection. This probably wasn't even going to be a feature at all and he found a way to spin it to Sony.

Only other systems gonna be pc and Xbox. They probably will be able to play it together with Microsoft incorporating all they Xbox stuff with pc

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Isn’t crossplay only supported on PC if you buy them games from the Microsoft store and not Steam?

:trash:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
some games are but all of them should be, if sony don't want cross play then fukk em but xbox and PC should always be crossplay for all games..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
some games are but all of them should be, if sony don't want cross play then fukk em but xbox and PC should always be crossplay for all games..
It will start becoming the norm as more developers push for it.

But I was responding the breh that said you had to buy the game through Microsoft to crossplay.

Crossplay works through steam.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It will start becoming the norm as more developers push for it.

But I was responding the breh that said you had to buy the game through Microsoft to crossplay.

Crossplay works through steam.
oh because I can never get it to work through steam.. the only game that I successfully was able to cross play was forza through MS.. what other games work with it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
oh because I can never get it to work through steam.. the only game that I successfully was able to cross play was forza through MS.. what other games work with it
Killer instinct, rocket league, minecraft, fortnite, that I can think of.

Any game that allows you to play online with other platforms.

I dont believe forza is available on steam, but buying rocket league through steam instead of the Microsoft store isnt gonna prevent you from cross play

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:russ: nikkas begging for mercy

foot on neck season fukk ms

1049542-kazrollin.jpg

yoshidakenichiro2018.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
They probably think it would help their sales. Bethesda looking out for themselves, and Sony is looking out for themselves.

Alot of developers would probably like to do this but it doesnt ever happen.

It doesnt affect their creative vision. :heh:The game itself will be the same with or without crossplay
Wanting cross play isn't a Pro Microsoft move you morons, its a PRO BETHESDA move.

Cross play significantly boosts the online communities in these games, making them more diverse.

Plus im sure there is more costs savings on the backend.

FORTNITE, and the cell phone market have shown the value of large online communities.

Sony is an arcahic company holding on to an archaic business model.

fukk em

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all these tears when no one had shyt to say last gen when the same argument surfaced. :laff:

No letup. If you wanna crossplay with Sony....get a PC!!! :umad:

We don't fukk with Larrybots. The Stranglehold continues. Foot on neck, no stoppin.

foot-on-my-neck.jpg