Fallout 76 crossplay being held up by sony.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Well what do you think about Bethesda wanting crossplay for their game?

You think it's cool that Sony is affecting their creative vision?

They probably think it would help their sales. Bethesda looking out for themselves, and Sony is looking out for themselves.

Alot of developers would probably like to do this but it doesnt ever happen.

It doesnt affect their creative vision. :heh:The game itself will be the same with or without crossplay

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lol Todd hates Sony, every game that he's the creative director of plays like shyt on the Playstation and their patches/DLCs take the longest to come out. I remember Skyrim patches/DLCs taking months when everyone else got them on time :stopitslime:. He always blames the PS hardware too as an excuse because it's harder to code :mjlol: why are you making games for Playstation then :gucci: Skyrim's PS3 port was the WOAT

Why would I want to play this game when it'll probably freeze as soon as I press "new game" :heh:

I tried to play Fallout 4 the other day and it crashed when I used the mini gun :snoop:

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not really important if there isn't any crossplay, most folks who play games with each other on the same device.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So enable it for the other platforms, Todd. This sounds like deflection. This probably wasn't even going to be a feature at all and he found a way to spin it to Sony.