Fall fashion is almost in effect brehs :ahh:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
that most of the stuff yall call "high fashion", in actuality, is weak as shyt and drastically overpriced most of the time :ld:

It's "high fashion" to them because it's a white thing.
full

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
that most of the stuff yall call "high fashion", in actuality, is weak as shyt and drastically overpriced most of the time :ld:
I dont rock "high fashion" shyt and bomber jacket is not "high fashion" lol. Am just gonna grab mine from H&M for no more than 40 bones and eat for the whole season

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not my style, but I'm always interested in the comparisons...

EAXxGM2.jpg

Edit - I wouldn't exactly recommend the Golden Fox boots tho.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:manny:Standard Hypebeast fair to me. If you are over 25+ you need to go for another look bro.

I was on my hypebeast shyt too, peep the Supreme Kermit and Supreme Nike sb's. I was a young dumb nikka:troll::lolbron:
2yyp6wz.jpg

kinda. i dont wear graphic tees or hypbeast kicks or brands. real lowkey shyt. never flashy. and yeah i know when i get older im gonna fully switch into my grown and sexy fits.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Not my style, but I'm always interested in the comparisons...

EAXxGM2.jpg

Edit - I wouldn't exactly recommend the Golden Fox boots tho.
Only dope thing on their is the redwings and the allen edmond belt(only out of respect for the brand, that belt is:scusthov:), all that other stuff is trash, besides the Levi's trucker.

:ld:Nudie and apc have decent quality garments, but most of that shyt will not last at all besides the things I mentioned, then again I wear my clothes HARD (which is why I do Tenderloin/Japanese made)

:umad:Yall the type a nikkas that change pants everyday. :steviej:I wear my jeans EVERYDAY in the winter and ONLY RINSE, not wash, ONCE A MONTH....MAYBE:myman:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only dope thing on their is the redwings and the allen edmond belt(only out of respect for the brand, that belt is:scusthov:), all that other stuff is trash, besides the Levi's trucker.

:ld:Nudie and apc have decent quality garments, but most of that shyt will not last at all besides the things I mentioned, then again I wear my clothes HARD (which is why I do Tenderloin/Japanese made)

:umad:Yall the type a nikkas that change pants everyday. :steviej:I wear my jeans EVERYDAY in the winter and ONLY RINSE, not wash, ONCE A MONTH....MAYBE:myman:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
kinda. i dont wear graphic tees or hypbeast kicks or brands. real lowkey shyt. never flashy. and yeah i know when i get older im gonna fully switch into my grown and sexy fits.
I wouldn't say Grown and sexy. Hoes feel a dude that look like A MAN, PERIOD. Thats why I I'm cool with Grown men, wearing $250 sneaks that only cost $5 to make. I see sneaks on a grown man and Can't take him serious really.