Fall fashion is almost in effect brehs :ahh:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
You one a them dudes be dressing like a bytch :camby: what you going for, the skateboard look my nig? :mjlol:

:dwillhuh: my shyt gets females complimenting me breh. if it look good to girls than i know im doing right. my look aint no damn skater.

Breh, there's nothing wrong with this pic, but it's basically the Steve Zissou look from The Life Aquatic (2004)

:manny:

098.jpg

similar in a way but his fits is out of porption and his material look poor:yeshrug:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
:dwillhuh: my shyt gets females complimenting me breh. if it look good to girls than i know im doing right. my look aint no damn skater.

The shyt is a fukking skater look nikka. Or rock n roll. Whatever.
But you touched on a key point that shuts all that shyt down and that is that if it looks good to the females, fukk what a WarisDeception got to say about it :manny: :salute:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
................ And the females get soo thirsty during this season because they know them cold lonely nights is right around da corner :ohlawd: :eat::eat::eat:
Another reason why its the GOAT season. better get ya starting lineup right, now breh :cook:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Hipster look?

i take some fits from the hipster look (fukk those baby shorts and etc) and either rock it with formal wear (cardigan,tie,etc) or mix it with something urban(j's,timbs,camo shorts, etc)

i mean u can hate if u really want to... i just know i'm doing me... and im known as well dressed :manny:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
i take some fits from the hipster look (fukk those baby shorts and etc) and either rock it with formal wear (cardigan,tie,etc) or mix it with something urban(j's,timbs,camo shorts, etc)

i mean u can hate if u really want to... i just know i'm doing me... and im known as well dressed :manny:

:mjlol: