FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Not a TIP fan

but I’m willing to bet these broads was all down to play when it happened over the years and be the third/unicorn for Tiny and Tip. Hell they prolly got broke off a lil bread for it.

Now it’s time for them to get the proverbial “bag” and or “clout“.:francis:

Being famous nowadays ain’t even worth it since clout is such a drug to folks. Every sexual interaction you have and even some that you don’t (Aziz) can come back to haunt you.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
So this chick that's talking couldn't have left like the other girl??? She said, me and roxy was contemplating to take the pills or not...but decided to do it anyway.....

If you ever have to question whether to do something or not...DONT

I haven't watched the clip by being offered e-pills before an orgy is not "drugged and raped" :martin:..ppl take drugs before fukking all the time

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
They were probably partying it up in these threesomes under the influence of alcohol and drugs:snoop:

Then, a couple months later, some of these women who partook in that debauchery look back disgusted at their actions.

Rightly so, these women probably feel nasty and used

Regret is powerful - especially when mixed with sex drugs and alcohol - but does that mean they didn't consent?

In this day and age - better to just be careful and never mix sex + intoxicants:hubie:

One of them already talking about going back to the Lord

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this chick that's talking couldn't have left like the other girl??? She said, me and roxy was contemplating to take the pills or not...but decided to do it anyway.....

If you ever have to question whether to do something or not...DONT
I aint got no issue with the let do drugs and smash part. Women wanna fukk famous nikkas the same way we wanna fukk famous bytches. If Amerie said pop this pill and fukk me for the next 12 hours I'm in the guts like this

Rfb560240dffe29bd982641aab608420d

The fukked up part is giving them more drugs against their will. Getting consent on the front end doesn't mean you can just keep giving feeding the bytch more pills all night. That's when it becomes sexual predator shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I 1000% can believe this. One of my homegirls used to work for Grand Hustle she quit because they were super aggressive in trying to get her to sauced up to have a threesome with them. She told me that Tiny was just as bad as Tip. We're talking back in 07 or 08, so they have been at this for a while.

The rumors have been around the town for a long time. To be clear, there is nothing wrong with a man and his ole lady engaging in threesomes with consenting adults.

Also, peer pressure is not a crime. :hubie: