FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Our society is a walking contradiction.

It promotes partying, drinking, drugs and casual sex - this inevitably makes consent difficult to ascertain.

The lines of consent are so blurred that a person under the influence of these substances and who lives this casual sex lifestyle but later goes on to regret it may turn around and claim rape.

TI and Tiny live a degenerate lifestyle as swingers and these are the consequences of playing degenerate games :francis:

As @Lumumba said - stay away from drugs + alcohol and sex at the same time, it will lead to problems
This being under the influence makes you do dumb shyt not realizing what the future brings, I bet Ti and tiny never thought this shyt would come up. They both need help and could you imagine being their kids and hearing these nasty rumors about your parents for years til now where they may actually be true.

Daps
Not respecting the sanctity of marriage does not lead to raping people. And neither does an “Overindulgence”, you’re not really giving rape the heinous weight it deserves.

:mjlol:

This crazy chic really in here screaming " :damn: if you will cheat you will rape!!!"

:mjlol:

Imma start putting these coli brehettes on ignore cause they are ignorant as hell :mjlol:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Guess those threesome rumors were true and all the women they slept with are talking

I’m convinced 90% of celebrities are degenerates

If people would respect the sanctity of marriage and stop trying to find cheat codes ,this shyt wouldn’t happen

A lot of people got dirt in their lives :yeshrug:

Not saying it’s all anywhere near THIS extreme, but I’m just sayin, at least for me, I know that if I was to get famous tomorrow I’d be on the cancel block by Monday

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
18 females coming out saying this on the same day sounds like a group effort to me. Did they have a lawyer put out a statement or someshyt? I wouldn't put it past 20 grimey females to get together and accuse a celebrity after the whole #metoo shyt.

Thats just my opinion, I dont know why posters in here celebrating making jokes without any concrete evidence

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I believe this, TIP and Tiny seem like the type of couples that be into that shyt.

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
This being under the influence makes you do dumb shyt not realizing what the future brings, I bet Ti and tiny never thought this shyt would come up. They both need help and could you imagine being their kids and hearing these nasty rumors about your parents for years til now where they may actually be true.

They were probably partying it up in these threesomes under the influence of alcohol and drugs:snoop:

Then, a couple months later, some of these women who partook in that debauchery look back disgusted at their actions.

Rightly so, these women probably feel nasty and used

Regret is powerful - especially when mixed with sex drugs and alcohol - but does that mean they didn't consent?

In this day and age - better to just be careful and never mix sex + intoxicants:hubie: