FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Daps
The fact he was having drug fueled orgies makes him look pretty guilty. Lines obviously known for get extremely blurred in those environments and then you add his celebrity entitlement
tenor.gif

Drug fueled orgies are very normal. They happen damn near every weekend if you know where to go

You would be surprised how common this is... even among regular nikkas

Yep, you don’t even have to be rich or famous to participate in these activities. Now the quality of women might be a lil different
:hubie:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drug fueled orgies are very normal. They happen damn near every weekend if you know where to go

Yep, you don’t even have to be rich or famous to participate in these activities. Now the quality of women might be a lil different
:hubie:
Who said it wasn’t normal? And how does that change anything I said in the post? Degenerate activities leads to degenerate behavior. It’s not rocket scientist.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
At out all the tweets I've seen so far none of them convinced me anyone was raped or even coerced.

The women get invited to an orgy or threesome, so they know they were invited to fukk. Then they are offered drugs, keep in mind they showed up to fukk regardless, they except the drugs and do what they went there to do.

Unless some truly damning evidence comes out I'm leaning towards T.I. and Tiny's innocence.

Last edited: