FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If he was gonna be participating in this type of activity he shouldn’t have left a Paper Trail, I’m Serious. This all alleged though, could be an Urban Legend

You are the King of showing how the creator of Trap Muzic is his own worst enemy being on some TI Vs Tip shyt showing himself No Mercy

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I will wait until all the facts come out if any of this is true; however, I've seen people do shyt yesterday and then figure out they can get paid tomorrow and make allegations based on that.

When you got money "real money" you got access to a lifestyle that is beyond imagine to regular degular everyday people.

I'm sure wild orgies is included in the aforementioned.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i knew tip was a different type of nagga... Him still going to his GROWN daughter's obgyn appointments to check her heyman took the cake tho
tumblr_mphudsZlld1qhwjmvo1_400.gif

:mjlol:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will wait until all the facts come out if any of this is true; however, I've seen people do shyt yesterday and then figure out they can get paid tomorrow and make allegations based on that.

When you got money "real money" you got access to a lifestyle that is beyond imagine to regular degular everyday people.

I'm sure wild orgies is included in the aforementioned.
The fact he was having drug fueled orgies makes him look pretty guilty. Lines obviously known for get extremely blurred in those environments and then you add his celebrity entitlement
tenor.gif