FaithyJ AKA Faith the LionPAWGess (NXT’s Nikkita Lyons)

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-2-b5e512a261.gif

ezgif-2-893701da82.gif

ezgif-6-6e23180dbb.gif

ezgif-1-8d41fd8a53.gif

ezgif-1-4fe82c900a.gif

ezgif-6-5b152b1a2c.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think them knees are in for the long haul. They've given her plenty of warning and she's only in her 20s. I would say she's one more injury away, but the WWE insists on keeping Tegan Knox who's a career benchwarmer at this point. I think if she does get injured again, she will walk even if the E doesn't directly send her out the door.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I don't think them knees are in for the long haul. They've given her plenty of warning and she's only in her 20s. I would say she's one more injury away, but the WWE insists on keeping Tegan Knox who's a career benchwarmer at this point. I think if she does get injured again, she will walk even if the E doesn't directly send her out the door.
She can make more money on the gram and doing trash ass Tubi movies in the same vein that Anna Nicole Smith did in the 90s.

The American Wagon could make a killing doing shyt like this:

images

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

The WWE doesn't fire injured people.

She lowkey been hurt for every major cut over the last two years.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember folks was saying she’s a future woman’s champ :russ: Shel be lucky if she makes it out of nxt . The amount of attractive talent that can up while she was on the shelf is Mind boggling
She's gonna be stuck in nxt for the foreseeable future once she returns. She's going to have to prove shes reliable. I think her impatience and need for clout and attention will cause her to walk out if she's not released first.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

She’s 25 and already wearing Stone Cold knee braces. On that frame her days are numbered lmao