FaithyJ AKA Faith the LionPAWGess (NXT’s Nikkita Lyons)

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
I can’t unsee that non makeup pic where she had so much acne look like she had a chicken pox outbreak. Her diet is probably straight trash which translates to awful ph balance aka stank pus. Imma need a paper bag, shades and some Vaseline for the nostrils

I saw that pic :mjcry:

I'm still fukking her, but yeah she do kinda look like she got tuna between the thighs.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
nikkas made fun of Charles Barkley for being hefty, even when he was still a top player at his position. Round Mound of Rebound still a hall-of-famer.
But I can't question why this girl is gaining weight that adds nothing to her, while she's... not even a top player in developmental?

:martin:

Also, 'gain ass' is a stretch and a half.
I'd argue, proportionally, she gained more thigh than anything, and more arm thickness than cheek plump by at least a third. But to each their own. Sure, people gain weight... but at this point her whole job description is 'work out and learn to take bumps and give occasional offense'.

Good for her, love it if she's happy.

My issue ain't her being 'thick' (she isn't. She's tall. Make Gigi to Nikkita's dimensions and Nikkita getting laughed out the room. Nikkita proportionally at 5'2 is built like Lyra Valkyria with thangs and a pooch) it's with that being apparently her defining character trait. While also being untrue.

Actual fat broads calling themselves thick usually aren't... technically considered professional athletes :yeshrug: Live in the public eye, die by scrutiny. It's a choice they make.
This is my issue. Granted, most of the women that competed on Evolution aren't there anymore, but there was a point to that show. That it's not just a bunch of women using the company to become a glorified IG model. She's the antithesis of the whole idea. They legitimately have a woman on the roster that does the same IG shyt but with legitimate MMA experience (Loureda). I think they (WWE and her) know at this point what the endgame will be.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
9vioji0jwokb1.jpg