FaithyJ AKA Faith the LionPAWGess (NXT’s Nikkita Lyons)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
She didn’t look like that when she debuted in the E either. :ld:
mayhaps.

But mama just turned 25.
That level of deterioration before she's even to her mid-20s is rough.

I think most of the vitriol is because she young and all loud about this thickness that, if you actually pay attention, she ain't actually got. She's not a naturally thick-built woman - you can see that from page 1. So, her tryna be 'Thikkita' means she's just... wide. And stressing her knees. The blaccent don't help neither.

It all just comes off like performative ratchetness to me.

I think she'd be better off just trying to play up the 'I'm younger than you other hos, I'm taller than you other hos and I did Taekwondo so I can kick you hos in the face a bunch of different ways' angle. Tryna wrestle-cosplay Sonya Blade-as-played-by-Megan-the-Stallion... nah.

Countdown til Cornrows begins now :beli:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
mayhaps.

But mama just turned 25.
That level of deterioration before she's even to her mid-20s is rough.

I think most of the vitriol is because she young and all loud about this thickness that, if you actually pay attention, she ain't actually got. She's not a naturally thick-built woman - you can see that from page 1. So, her tryna be 'Thikkita' means she's just... wide. And stressing her knees. The blaccent don't help neither.

It all just comes off like performative ratchetness to me.

I think she'd be better off just trying to play up the 'I'm younger than you other hos, I'm taller than you other hos and I did Taekwondo so I can kick you hos in the face a bunch of different ways' angle. Tryna wrestle-cosplay Sonya Blade-as-played-by-Megan-the-Stallion... nah.

Countdown til Cornrows begins now :beli:
You have actual fat broads calling themselves thick, but it’s an issue with her? :heh:

A lot of women put on weight, gain ass, and get labeled thick. Who cares. :manny:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You have actual fat broads calling themselves thick, but it’s an issue with her? :heh:

A lot of women put on weight, gain ass, and get labeled thick. Who cares. :manny:
nikkas made fun of Charles Barkley for being hefty, even when he was still a top player at his position. Round Mound of Rebound still a hall-of-famer.
But I can't question why this girl is gaining weight that adds nothing to her, while she's... not even a top player in developmental?

:martin:

Also, 'gain ass' is a stretch and a half.
I'd argue, proportionally, she gained more thigh than anything, and more arm thickness than cheek plump by at least a third. But to each their own. Sure, people gain weight... but at this point her whole job description is 'work out and learn to take bumps and give occasional offense'.

Good for her, love it if she's happy.

My issue ain't her being 'thick' (she isn't. She's tall. Make Gigi to Nikkita's dimensions and Nikkita getting laughed out the room. Nikkita proportionally at 5'2 is built like Lyra Valkyria with thangs and a pooch) it's with that being apparently her defining character trait. While also being untrue.

Actual fat broads calling themselves thick usually aren't... technically considered professional athletes :yeshrug: Live in the public eye, die by scrutiny. It's a choice they make.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
nikkas made fun of Charles Barkley for being hefty, even when he was still a top player at his position. Round Mound of Rebound still a hall-of-famer.
But I can't question why this girl is gaining weight that adds nothing to her, while she's... not even a top player in developmental?

:martin:

Also, 'gain ass' is a stretch and a half.
I'd argue, proportionally, she gained more thigh than anything, and more arm thickness than cheek plump by at least a third. But to each their own. Sure, people gain weight... but at this point her whole job description is 'work out and learn to take bumps and give occasional offense'.

Good for her, love it if she's happy.

My issue ain't her being 'thick' (she isn't. She's tall. Make Gigi to Nikkita's dimensions and Nikkita getting laughed out the room. Nikkita proportionally at 5'2 is built like Lyra Valkyria with thangs and a pooch) it's with that being apparently her defining character trait. While also being untrue.

Actual fat broads calling themselves thick usually aren't... technically considered professional athletes :yeshrug: Live in the public eye, die by scrutiny. It's a choice they make.
Write an essay about your issue with a woman you don’t know brehs. :heh:

Whatever, man. I’m just here to see phat cheeks.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Write an essay about your issue with a woman you don’t know brehs. :heh:

Whatever, man. I’m just here to see phat cheeks.
dunno why I have to keep saying this, but like... these posts take me under a minute to write while I'm doing a whole other thing. Complain about someone backing up a point you asked them to justify, bruhs :mjlol:

The point of a discussion forum is to discuss, last I heard. It was a normal conversation until you tried the 'Too many words. I'm only here for buns' extractor. Which does nothing to argue any point I made. Hell; you engaged me when I just said she fell off and kept it moving. Now that I've explained my rationale, suddenly it's doing too much. lmao. ok.

You out here defending a woman you don't know from another nikka just saying she mid - there is no moral high ground here to retreat to bruh.

Enjoy Megyn Kelly the Stallion to your heart's content :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
dunno why I have to keep saying this, but like... these posts take me under a minute to write while I'm doing a whole other thing. Complain about someone backing up a point you asked them to justify, bruhs :mjlol:

The point of a discussion forum is to discuss, last I heard. It was a normal conversation until you tried the 'Too many words. I'm only here for buns' extractor. Which does nothing to argue any point I made. Hell; you engaged me when I just said she fell off and kept it moving. Now that I've explained my rationale, suddenly it's doing too much. lmao. ok.

You out here defending a woman you don't know from another nikka just saying she mid - there is no moral high ground here to retreat to bruh.

Enjoy Megyn Kelly the Stallion to your heart's content :yeshrug:
The whole point of these “appreciation” threads is to :ahh: at these broads, not criticize them like gossip girls. I’m not even complaining about your opinion; I’m just saying it’s pointless because no one cares.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The whole point of these “appreciation” threads is to :ahh: at these broads, not criticize them like gossip girls. I’m not even complaining about your opinion; I’m just saying it’s pointless because no one cares.
so why comment at all?

If you ain't say anything when I made my Siri comment, there'd have been nothing to even go into.

If no one cared it woulda been another post with zero daps in a thread full of them.

This is reductive.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
so why comment at all?

If you ain't say anything when I made my Siri comment, there'd have been nothing to even go into.

If no one cared it woulda been another post with zero daps in a thread full of them.

This is reductive.
Because you said she “fell off” and I was :dahell: because she looks exactly the same as she did when she entered NXT. You clarified why you said it, now can we move on now?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
mjciq1ucp4ib1.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can’t unsee that non makeup pic where she had so much acne look like she had a chicken pox outbreak. Her diet is probably straight trash which translates to awful ph balance aka stank pus. Imma need a paper bag, shades and some Vaseline for the nostrils