Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
A7zVE.png

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
One thing I can say from viewing this thread is that white people love meth.
I wonder what's worse, meth or heroin.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the only problem in the brothers picture is that he actually looks his age.

white man- Leroy's on that shyt again. He looks bad.:snoop:
White woman-yea, I know, he looks almost 40.:scusthov:
Leroy::comeon: I am 40.

White people::mindblown:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
People gotta stop looking at drug addiction as a moral flaw. These people most likely suffered with chemical imbalances in their brains before the drug took a hold of them. There are actually peer reviewed studies that show that some individuals are born with a gene variant that cause them to produce lower levels of neurotransmitter dopamine so are more prone to seek out dopamine spiking behaviors whether it be gambling, promiscuous sex, or drugs.

Methamphetamine is the Frankenstien drug of the 21st century. Unlike other drugs it is unmatched in stimulating the brains basic feel good neurotransmitters all the while reaking havoc on them. Eventually the brain is altered in a way that the drug no llonger gets a person high but only brings them back to baseline. Not saying that these people were destined to be addicted but your way of thinking is black and white. Anyone is vulnerable to drug addiction and if anything we need more effective ways to rehabilitate individuals who fall prey to its destructive downward spiral.

Regardless of you being predisposed to do certain things as an adult you should understand cause and effect, and that certain actions have consequences.

In order to even get meth you have to be around people who use it. If you can't look at them and figure out somethings not right that's too bad. Before you even experience these "unmatched feel good stimulation" you should do basic research on the havoc that drug reeks. Not reading the warning lable before putting something in your body? And we're supposed to feel bad for them?

:mindblown: