AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Even Larry Holmes lookin at them like

celebrities-50-cent-311311.jpg

:flabbynsick:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would inject their bodies full of this poison. My boys 22 year old sister is dating a 50 year old white, ex-meth head, and she's doing the shyt now. :snoop: Broad is 22 and is starting to look 30 already.

weMFR

Pro
Daps
^^ your boy needs to handle that shyt before it gets any worse

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Pics in the original post had me about to fall over laughing.

I feel no pity for people that do that kind of damage to themselves. These mfers look like someone put them in a microwave.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
█ W.D.Y.D. █;2428148 said:
Pics in the original post had me about to fall over laughing.

I feel no pity for people that do that kind of damage to themselves. These mfers look like someone put them in a microwave.

People gotta stop looking at drug addiction as a moral flaw. These people most likely suffered with chemical imbalances in their brains before the drug took a hold of them. There are actually peer reviewed studies that show that some individuals are born with a gene variant that cause them to produce lower levels of neurotransmitter dopamine so are more prone to seek out dopamine spiking behaviors whether it be gambling, promiscuous sex, or drugs.

Methamphetamine is the Frankenstien drug of the 21st century. Unlike other drugs it is unmatched in stimulating the brains basic feel good neurotransmitters all the while reaking havoc on them. Eventually the brain is altered in a way that the drug no llonger gets a person high but only brings them back to baseline. Not saying that these people were destined to be addicted but your way of thinking is black and white. Anyone is vulnerable to drug addiction and if anything we need more effective ways to rehabilitate individuals who fall prey to its destructive downward spiral.