Facebook launches it's YouTube competitor service, Watch.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Maybe YouTube will start paying well again
This might be the only way they can rival it since YT ad rates took a plunge recently, if watch can get ad rates for content creators like YT used to have, I could see some switching over.

Saucay

Banned
Daps
Man, Fck that racist site called facebook. They have no problem letting videos of black bodies get shared but don't you dare post a video of a white lady getting slapped for spitting in a black girl's face.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Youtube has anonymity on their side.

No way people leave that to join a platform linked to their facebook and/or instagram :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be the only way they can rival it since YT ad rates took a plunge recently, if watch can get ad rates for content creators like YT used to have, I could see some switching over.
The ones who are completely demonetized will switch and the rest will just double dip

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The ones who are completely demonetized will switch and the rest will just double dip

The ones who are demonetized will face the same situation on FB. Advertisers have been paranoid over any platform hosting their ads on offensive content.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
if yall do podcasts or gaming youtube shyt or anything like that
get into this shyt EARLY!!!!
day 1 shyt
be the pioneer before it get saturated like YouTube
you wanna be the first guy out plus its gon be way easier for people to share on this shyt

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Youtube is cutting off the money stream because the paid youtubers are technically scamming every government which hosts an individual with a paid account. You see, these Youtubers are effectively not paying tax as what they are doing for a job cannot be tracked unless they become mainstream where they catch media attention so it makes it shaky if they are to post their earnings or not and if they don't how can the respective governments track how much money is being made whether through streams or product endorsements which are private.

YouTube is effectively doing two things removing themselves from liabilty by changing the rules to being paid and at the same time are restructuring their entire brand. I read recently that Youtube was going to full-on challenge Netflix for the crown. Therefore this leaves the door open for other competitors like Facebook to swoop in and potentially innovate the medium platform as Youtube is putting their resources elsewhere to grow.

Youtube is in a point of cross roads at the moment as many of their Youtubers are closing down unless they funded with endorsements or fan hand-outs to keep the channels afloat.

In a realistic point of view this is the ideal time to enter that market for streaming content.