Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the Internet!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:snoop:

On some real shyt I can't take it no mo

Facebook has caused me to hate 98.2% of my family, friends and associates:snoop:

People I had respect for and thought carried themselves a certain way have shown their true ratchet colors

My older sister is the fake super religious Facebook poster- she post about 484894 pictures a day being an attention whore

- this nikka I went to high school with and supposed to be a preacher doesn't realize when he "Likes" broads half naked pics his friends can see it

- my homeboy post like a 13yr old white broad

- my aunt- is on Facebook making a post bout being horny and hollering at nikkas 30 years younger n shyt

- hoes on there airing out their baby fathers
- nikkas working at Sears posting pics of stacks of crumpled 1's like they big time dope boys
- my female cousin keep posting pics in tight ass dresses and always liking my pics making me want to act on forbidden lust:snoop:
- my male cousin who I had no ideal was gay is always "liking" some shirtless nikkas pics

- the few white people I had as friends on FB was making too many "Obama can try to take my guns if he wants" post

- this broad keep making passive aggressive post about me not fukking with her

The people on my Facebook are actually worse than Coli posters- at least nikkas anonymous on here

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Lol, Facebook will make you hate anyone, man. It's like as soon as people login, they lose 20 IQ points and all sense of shame.

What does your cousin look like, though?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
"You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there?"

678387_1301659952999_full.jpg

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vanity

excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit:
an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
something about which one is vain.
lack of real value; hollowness; worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
something worthless, trivial, or pointless.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcA42KpGR1g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcA42KpGR1g[/ame]

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I get on facebook once a day or every other day, and I link DIRECTLY to the Events page and I wish my friends a happy birthday. That's it.

If I need to talk to anyone, I just message them from there.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Just log off bruh, I only get on Facebook like once a week

And when I do I have the :beli: face as I scroll down my TL

Its not like I'm missing anything cause a week later the same people will be posting the same type shyt... I really can't take it on a regular basis

I especially hate these type of post

"This is one of the hardest things I ever had to go though, send prayers" :dwillhuh: :beli:

Then somebody ask "Whats going on?"

And then they like "Can't talk about it on FB" :wtf:

:mindblown:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Facebook is so much more enjoyable for me now that I've deleted all arm chair activists and losers who post annoying memes.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yeah my friend has been making subliminal post about me for the last 2 days. I asked her to take my sew in down and she told me she charges $30 for it but instead of charging me I'm going to follow her to the airport so she can drop her rental off and then take her home. She didnt ask, she told me this is what I'm going to do. Nah, bytch I'll just pay the $30. Now she on facebook talking about how she learned her lesson, she going to stop doing stuff for people because she cant depend on anyone blah blah blah. I wanted to say BYTCH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK YOU.

People dont even talk anymore...just get online and make comments and act out.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I grouped all the people that are phuckery artists together in a group on facebook and took them off my stream. I looked it every now and then for :wtf: :dead: moments.

After a while I just deleted them mofos.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:snoop:

On some real shyt I can't take it no mo

Facebook has caused me to hate 98.2% of my family, friends and associates:snoop:

People I had respect for and thought carried themselves a certain way have shown their true ratchet colors

My older sister is the fake super religious Facebook poster- she post about 484894 pictures a day being an attention whore

- this nikka I went to high school with and supposed to be a preacher doesn't realize when he "Likes" broads half naked pics his friends can see it

- my homeboy post like a 13yr old white broad

- my aunt- is on Facebook making a post bout being horny and hollering at nikkas 30 years younger n shyt

- hoes on there airing out their baby fathers
- nikkas working at Sears posting pics of stacks of crumpled 1's like they big time dope boys
- my female cousin keep posting pics in tight ass dresses and always liking my pics making me want to act on forbidden lust:snoop:
- my male cousin who I had no ideal was gay is always "liking" some shirtless nikkas pics

- the few white people I had as friends on FB was making too many "Obama can try to take my guns if he wants" post

- this broad keep making passive aggressive post about me not fukking with her

The people on my Facebook are actually worse than Coli posters- at least nikkas anonymous on here
Sounds like you have a really sh!tty peer group, breh. Step ya network up.