facebook has delved into nothing but garbage

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Yeah the best period on facebook was when it first opened and it was exclusively for college kids. I remember I could post whatever the fukk i wanted back in them days.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't even check mine hardly these days but every day I log on, there's 4-5 notifications of being invited to some stupid game or some other sh*t that I know is junk as soon as I see it.

Only reason I keep it now is just for purposes of keeping up w/ college friends.

I've been on there since 2004(when you could only have 1 pcture and there were no privacy settings), and it's undoubtedly worse than EVER right now.

just do what I do and turn off the notifications. they are hella annoying and serve no purpose since I dont play games or even post on FB anyways.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Depends on who u have on ur friendslist...because my facebook has remained drama free since the day I made one...I never got the reason why ppl bash facebook and talk about the drama on there yet add drama filled friends :stopitslime:

:clap:

Exactly. I don't have that problem. You do know that you can hide people's posts from your timeline or unfriend them altogether :mindblown: