facebook has delved into nothing but garbage

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The only reason I have an account is because I have a business page. I removed all my friends from my list.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My timeline is pretty diverse in terms of intelligence and the topics people make statuses about, so it's not too painful in that regard. I just rarely ever take the time to scroll through and read it or find what my friends are talking about. Like I'll log in, check notifications/messages, and glance for a minute at my timeline. If nothing immediately catches my eye, I log right back out.

The thing that really kills me though is people from my hometown that are fans of sports teams in other cities/states, bytching endlessly about statuses people make about our hometown (Pittsburgh) sports teams. Like bro, you're from the area - what do you expect, people to talk about the Cowboys? You're the one who just HAD to be different for the sake of being different

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
No offense to any of you who have deleted your Facebook and then felt liberated ... Buuut, I don't really get it.

IMO, Facebook is kinda what you make it. Me? It helps me connect with people that I do business with, same goes for Twitter. The more that you're out there, the better when it comes to promoting yourself, so use such tools in that sense, rather than finding out what some random person you schooled with is doing with their weekend.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

^^^this...

and FB became garbage when everybody and their momma started using it...before it became so mainstream it was cool....now that every hood rat and grandma is on there....its ehhhh :shaq2:

countdown to where nikkas is saying the same thing about twitter....

2...3 years tops :russ:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I don't even check mine hardly these days but every day I log on, there's 4-5 notifications of being invited to some stupid game or some other sh*t that I know is junk as soon as I see it.

Only reason I keep it now is just for purposes of keeping up w/ college friends.

I've been on there since 2004(when you could only have 1 pcture and there were no privacy settings), and it's undoubtedly worse than EVER right now.

:duck: you loner fakkit