facebook has delved into nothing but garbage

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't even check mine hardly these days but every day I log on, there's 4-5 notifications of being invited to some stupid game or some other sh*t that I know is junk as soon as I see it.

Only reason I keep it now is just for purposes of keeping up w/ college friends.

I've been on there since 2004(when you could only have 1 pcture and there were no privacy settings), and it's undoubtedly worse than EVER right now.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
True, I only get on their to upload pics and watch thirsty hoz flock. But i have fun on there from time to time.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
images

The Collie

YEET
Daps
Twitter is better at this point. I keep it so I can see what old friends are up to. A lot of people are looking :flabbynsick: now.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I deleted mine. It's so bad now and I can't deal with it. All the cliche quotes that bytches put up because they want to sound "deep". All the thirsty nikkas that like those statuses and simp them like "you so smart ma". All the people who you know are on bullshyt talking about "God this" "Jesus that". All these stupid tumblr-esque pictures where the pic is darkened and some corny phrase about what "real men do for their girlfriends" even though women know damn well they don't like men who treat them with respect anyway. All the spam. All the corny game invites. Site is done. It won't ever go away though because the govt uses facebook to keep track of what everyone is doing... anyway. fukk it.

I've never had a twitter but it looks like a clusterfukk to me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dumped it in the bushes almost 2 months ago, dont even care to log in, after the first few days you totally forget about it.

dont have a twitter, instagram, google plus either