F.I.S.T Forged in Shadow Torch (PS4, PC)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shame this came out this month only on PS with so many other exclusives dropping…I’m stuck so I’m pretty much about to bush this for deathloop, then I’ll probably jump into kena right after…might revisit this before I jump into death stranding…I’m at the part where the cat chic breaks you out and you go to retrieve the fist…and you have to ride these giant floating cubes…there’s one part where I guess you have to hop onto the side of the cube and hold on as it floats up to avoid detection…there’s also electricity spikes in the side…idk how to hold onto the side of the cube w/o sliding so I have to keep jumping and catching hold again every time I slide too far…kind of annoying and very tricky to do…don’t have the patience for it right now

Lol, yeah a lot of shyt came out at the same time, its insane. There was almost no no releases for july and most of august and now all of a sudden its one after another

Good problems to have but damn :sadcam:

If this cam out last month i would have gotten a platinum for it, thats how much i enjoy it but deathloop :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat it and 100% the whole map. Now to find these last posters...

This shyt is fukking dope. :whoo::banderas:

ayy how’d you get past that section I mentioned a few posts above after the cat chic breaks you out of prison?

I really wanted to finish this

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
ya nvm…I’m watching a walkthrough now…it’s what I was trying to do…I just need to do it better lol
It's basically stealth until you retrieve the fists. The platforming is tricky but doable. Be patient with it.
Trust me when I say, you want to keep going. The shyt you unlock makes you God Level.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's basically stealth until you retrieve the fists. The platforming is tricky but doable. Be patient with it.
Trust me when I say, you want to keep going. The shyt you unlock makes you God Level.

just got past it and beat the electricity dude after 3-4 tries and got the key :whew:

challenging ass game but the type where it gets you “mad” enough to keep pushing cuz you know the tough enemies are beatable

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
just got past it and beat the electricity dude after 3-4 tries and got the key :whew:

challenging ass game but the type where it gets you “mad” enough to keep pushing cuz you know the tough enemies are beatable
Yea. That's what I loved about it.
It makes you feel unstoppable at a certain point, then it humbles you real quick.
The story is pretty dope too for this type of game.