Ezekiel Elliott Handcuffed After Knocking Down Security Guard

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is this even an issue...Comment sections are demonic they are calling this dude a thug and a goon and he is nothing of the sort.

Also on another note what is going on with these football players not looking like they are in shape? I remember dudes like Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas and Edgeriin were in great shape this dude looks like just a regular cat out here minding his business.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Security guard at first was like :birdman:

Then he realized it was zeke and was like:patrice: well I’m making 11 bucks and hour, but if zeke put hands on me then it’s:ohlawd::myman: I’m done with security and back to watch the Cowboys lose playoff games on zeke dime

You can see the :mjgrin: look on his face realizing this may be his chance to for a quick come up. Probably hit Google real quick looking for a lawyer as soon as he got up :feedme:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
EDC is for under 30 white kids who are drug addicts and have no taste in real music.

Hate to say this but, this guy really gonna end up catching a "serious" case behind a female.
It’s the cac version of rolling loud. Sports nikkas going to either are pourin jelly in themselves

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why do NFL guys seem to constantly be caught out in public arguments with women? Does their level of bag not secure respect? Also, is this chick white? :mjpls:

:mjpls:NAH THEY PUT HER IN CUFFS TOO.

THE VIDEO IS SPLICED...

THE DISAGREEMENT HE AND HIS GIRL HAD
TAKES PLACE WELL BEFORE
HE BACKED THE CAC DOWN BY THE GUARD RAIL.

HE ATE A MEAL BETWEEN ALL OF THAT HAPPENING.

SOME WEIRDO WAS FOLLOWING HIM AROUND WITH A PHONE.
:devil:
:evil:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Was there didn't see it but not surprised. There were like 100k ignorant mfers there.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's stupid for arguing with a woman in public with his history. Security guard flopped like CP3 though.