Ezekiel Elliot is now fat and out of shape

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clown shoes, I been watching football probably longer than you been alive, just because I have chosen to no longer watch games does not erase my vast knowledge of the game, nor will it deter me from watching "SPORTS" related shows, or threads like this one here on the coli :francis:

Now if you personally have a problem with that, great, because you are a fan of the franchise that put its slaves on display and got a thumbsup from Donald fukkin trump.

Because of this fact, you sir are either Ace Boon c00n or a crusty cac that trolls :mjpls: Either way I'm too intelligent for that, and my post will inspire like minded people to equally ignore and/or look down at the likes of you. But hey, how bout them cowboys right?
:umad:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen you antagonize other posters, so I put you in your place reducing you to one liners that don't go over well :francis:
I don’t antagonize I just expose people to themselves and they get mad. As for you, you said you don’t watch nfl so I have no beef with you. I just made a joke and you typed an essay. :mjgrin:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Money absolves you from fair criticism? As of today, he is outta shape. And I don't need to be in a certain tax bracket to say so. That's not hating at all.
Money does not absolve you from FAIR criticism, of course not. But it's OFF SEASON. He does not have to be in shape now (ideally he is like how LeBron is always in shape). And brother, if you have not noticed yet that many black men hate on successful black men and take ANY option to do so.. well I'm sure you've noticed this on The Coli.

U forgot he loves white women. :dame:

Not even the pawg types :scusthov:

Then he let one of those flat ass shedevils fukk up his money and reputation:scust:

:ufdup:Thats already three strikes here on thecoli.
Djeezus.. ok...

This changes thangs. I was hoping that at least the female who fukked his shyt up was a fine azz pawg...

nah this a bad look, you right

:patrice:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
people say he will be back in shape

but I mean staying in condition year round seems to me to be the thing to do for any dedicated guy who wants to be and REMAIN elite

but I am not a football conditioning expert so I may be wildly off about how it is to get into game shape for his position