Ezekiel Elliot is now fat and out of shape

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
The levels of hate and jealousy on The Coli for any successful black man, it never ceases to amaze. Haven't been on The Coli for a while, and nothing's changed - actually it's probably even worse.

Disgusting. Dude's a millionaire, he works super hard at his craft and is in shape during the season.. yet you basement dwellers have comments.

:scust:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
fukk all this talk about it's April. This shyt pisses me off. Why in the world would you allow yourself to get that way in the first place? Have some pride Zeke. I'm so close to throwing the NFL and the Cowboys in the bushes.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's April now. OTAs start at the end of May. Training camp starts in mid-July.
He's got plenty of time. And if he uses clenbuterol in his stack, he can really lose the weight in time for training camp. LOL.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas never heard of offseason?

Just 2 weeks of 2-a-days and eating right that nikka would drop at least 10lbs.

Can’t be working out forever. He strikes me as a naturally unhealthy dude in the offseason (probably drinks, eats good, etc) but once workout starts up all that shyt falls back off

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The levels of hate and jealousy on The Coli for any successful black man, it never ceases to amaze. Haven't been on The Coli for a while, and nothing's changed - actually it's probably even worse.

Disgusting. Dude's a millionaire, he works super hard at his craft and is in shape during the season.. yet you basement dwellers have comments.

Money absolves you from fair criticism? As of today, he is outta shape. And I don't need to be in a certain tax bracket to say so. That's not hating at all.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Still following c00n ball I see :patrice:
Clown shoes, I been watching football probably longer than you been alive, just because I have chosen to no longer watch games does not erase my vast knowledge of the game, nor will it deter me from watching "SPORTS" related shows, or threads like this one here on the coli :francis:

Now if you personally have a problem with that, great, because you are a fan of the franchise that put its slaves on display and got a thumbsup from Donald fukkin trump.

Because of this fact, you sir are either Ace Boon c00n or a crusty cac that trolls :mjpls: Either way I'm too intelligent for that, and my post will inspire like minded people to equally ignore and/or look down at the likes of you. But hey, how bout them cowboys right?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

U forgot he loves white women. :dame:

Not even the pawg types :scusthov:

Then he let one of those flat ass shedevils fukk up his money and reputation:scust:

:ufdup:Thats already three strikes here on thecoli.