Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That run at 1:00 in (the first time he trucked Kam) Zeke should've bounced it out to the right outside of Green toward the sideline. Would've gotten 10 or so more yards. But I'm happy with him letting Kam know he ain't scared
That'll be saved for the Giants. He just had to let Seattle know because they were talking too much. This offense is going to destroy NY. As long as we don't make their run game look better than it should be well be ok. Double Odell and make the rookie beat us.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Kam Chancellor on Ezekiel Elliott: 'He's got a lot of courage'
2:39 AM ET
  • i

Sheil KapadiaESPN Writer

SEATTLE -- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was impressive in his preseason debut against the Seattle Seahawks, rushing seven times for 48 yards.

And on a couple of runs, he found himself face to face with one of the most physical players in the NFL, Kam Chancellor. On the first collision, Chancellor said he was surprised by the way Elliott initiated contact.

"I was, because there was no film on him, so I didn’t know if he was going to juke or whatnot, so I was a little surprised, but not the second time," Chancellor said. "The second time, you know I’m bringing that wood. I was a little surprised the first time, but he’s got a lot of courage for that. I’ll give it to him. But if it was a full game, it would have been a bloodbath.

"He lowered his shoulder the first time, and I commend him for that. But I was just out there having fun. I was just taking on the challenge. I love a challenge. I love a good fight."

Later in the game, Chancellor drew a personal-foul penalty for hitting Elliott when he went out on a pass route. Chancellor said he wasn't trying to send any type of message with the hit.

"It wasn’t no flag," he said. "It was going straight to him, and somebody tipped it at the last minute when I’m already about to hit him, so I can’t see where the ball landed. I’m going to have to appeal it probably, and they’ll see what I’m talking about."

Chancellor added that he likes facing physical running backs who don't shy away from contact.

"Oh I love it," he said. "That’s my type of game. I’m willing to go toe to toe all game. I don’t ever quit. So that’s my type of game."

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cheap shot is the reason I would've wanted Dez to be out there. Did anyone on the Cowboys offense defended Zeke after that cheap shot? :dahell:

I know for sure that Dez would have got in Kam face right after that cheap shot.

This play proves that Dez is the only person that got heart on the offense.

dez.0.gif