Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Zeke need to get his shyt together though. You gotta be smarter than to be photographed in a weed shop. Dude seems like a real weirdo man. To me, he just strikes me as someone who is always gonna have some kind of drama around him.

Hope I'm wrong about that @smitty22 :shaq2:
He's a different dude for sure. Never had no drama at Ohio St besides that coaches should have gave me the ball more thing. Dumb ass hell to be in the weed shop, but he prolly looking at it as i did nothing wrong. Gotta be smarter though

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yea brehs, Zeke is definitely different ....but that's what makes him dope on the field, he think some shyt and just does it, but at 100....I actually gotta rock wit Dallas this year cuz y'all inherited the greatness....:wow:.....still, he that dope that jerry will tolerate his weirdness like he did Michael Irving's:blessed:
Zeke need to get his shyt together though. You gotta be smarter than to be photographed in a weed shop. Dude seems like a real weirdo man. To me, he just strikes me as someone who is always gonna have some kind of drama around him.

Hope I'm wrong about that @smitty22 :shaq2:

:whoa: We good. Let that man learn this lesson and let it pass over. I want results and as long as that mothafukka is producing, I don't give a rats ass what this nikka is doing in his free time. As long as he ain't dumb enough to test positive for that shyt on some Randy Gregory type shyt then we cool. I trust that boy. :dezclap:

Naw Zeke a weirdo :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Zeke like
You can find me in St. Louie :ehh:

Where the gunplay rang all day :whoo:
Some got jobs, some sell yay :manny:
Others just smoke and fukk all day :yeshrug:
@KRiLL (+) @MustafaSTL

In all seriousness I agree with @smitty22. He probably just strolled up in there for the hell of it.

Media making it out to be more than what it is, but yea he's gotta be smarter.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Zeke like
You can find me in St. Louie :ehh:

Where the gunplay rang all day :whoo:
Some got jobs, some sell yay :manny:
Others just smoke and fukk all day :yeshrug:
@KRiLL (+) @MustafaSTL

In all seriousness I agree with @smitty22. He probably just strolled up in there for the hell of it.

Media making it out to be more than what it is, but yea he's gotta be smarter.
He just needs to learn that he's being watched wherever he goes. Like he's the only athlete to go to Colorado or Washington and goes to a dispensary while in town for a game. If need be, send one of your boys to go do that shyt. He'll learn that.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This dude Dak can sit in a pocket and remain calm as heck:obama:

Idgaf, Dak is impressive

Good look Dak

Daks poise :ohlawd:

Dak, Dez, Zeke. All Black everything on offense. Do it Jerruh :jawalrus:

Dak and Zeke are Legit!

Offense is gonna be scary

Defense :sadcam:

How did we get Dak. :damn:

:heh:yall see this nikka?

In the fourth :heh:

Carson Wentz:laff::laff:

:myman:

D1SIC5P.png

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are trying to keep Leary around in case of emergency but I'd package him and McFadden for a defensive player tomorrow.
After that romo play, i feel like Id rather have leary over free. I like Learys mentality on the line. He brings a toughness that free lacks although but far free is a superb and much better run blocker than leary but leary is more balanced and free is an average at best pass protector.

I know they play different positions