Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hard to get excited about the season though tbh. We are 12-4/11-5 if GOATmo stays healthy but the chances of that just seem so slim. Literally any tackle on him could be the end of the season.
So it's hard to get excited about the season because Romo could get hurt:beli:

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
I only heard snippets on the Radio but this nikka was strait saying fukk practice like iverson, but he still wanted to play tho :scust:

Teammates lost trust in him, combined with suspensions its time for the bushes :scust:
I'd be shocked if another team picks this dude up next season.

Can't even depend on this dude,I hope Garrett takes a stand & don't play him after his suspension is up.

Let his contract end & just wash our hands of McClain

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yall hear the bullshyt rolando was doing :upsetfavre:

cant believe jerry saved this man from selling insurance :scust:
You just hearing this? Also no offense but wish y'all cats would stop doing the not telling part like we know what you talking about. That shyt is mad annoying. Also it is what it is because when we where killing the same stuff was out about dude and most was eating it up. People be turn coating like a mofo.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You just hearing this? Also no offense but wish y'all cats would stop doing the not telling part like we know what you talking about. That shyt is mad annoying. Also it is what it is because when we where killing the same stuff was out about dude and most was eating it up. People be turn coating like a mofo.
@philmonroe has arrived. :blessed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I forgot gotta Russell Wilson talk,everything so as not to "offend" anyone. That stuff is annoying just say what you gotta say. Hell that shyt annoying IRL when cats do it and the rest is the truth. This ain't no secret about dude but now some care. If you didn't care then why care now hence it is what it is.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just heard it breh :yeshrug:

I always knew he was lazy as fukk in the off season and came in fat every year but this shyt about not wanting to practice :martin:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I just heard it breh :yeshrug:

I always knew he was lazy as fukk in the off season and came in fat every year but this shyt about not wanting to practice :martin:
Ok but yeah that's been said about dude all of it esp last year with waiting to get the surgery.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Brehs my apologies I haven't been as active in Cowboys related threads the past few weeks but I'm fresh off vacay and back to discuss what will be an interesting season with my coli brethren :salute:

With that being said, defense has outshined the offense so far in camp ironically enough. But more concerning is Dez brehs. He's had zero catches today and also had issues catching on Friday.

Am I just worried about nothing? :lupe:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Plays are made on the field:birdman:

But this interview tells me all I need to know about Bryon Jones this season....dude gonna make that leap. Just something about the way he's answering those questions, the way he shut down that reporter asking about Kellen Moore... He just looks and sounds like a leader:wow:

Byron Jones: Safety Transition; Looking Up To Lee