Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dallas Cowboys jersey sales are blowing away the competition
Four of the five best-selling jerseys are Cowboys.

072816-NFL-Dallas-Cowboys-Dez-Bryant-Tony-Romo.vadapt.980.high.1.jpg

By Cameron DaSilvaJul 28, 2016 at 1:51p ET

The Dallas Cowboys are one of the NFL’s most popular franchises despite being hated by so many outside of Texas. They haven’t been the most successful team in recent years and they’re as polarizing as any, but the Cowboys sell. There’s no doubt about that.

The NFLPA released jersey sales from the first quarter of the NFL year (March 1 to May 31), and Dallas’ stars absolutely dominate the list. Four of the five top-selling jerseys are Cowboys players, including Ezekiel Elliott who wasn’t even drafted until April 28. In fact, Elliott leads the NFL in jersey sales since the draft.

View image on Twitter

Cod7ArYUAAMySwH.jpg

WE DEM BOYZ!!!!

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want the whole defense to adopt a attitude of fukk all y'all. Like the gawd Scandrick. Just be angry at any question about the defense. If we had a team full of scandricks on defense we'd be in the super bowl :francis:

Dawg i just want turnovers :francis:

they can drop 700 yards on us for all i care just give me 2-3 extra possessions :yeshrug:

Of course this means week one the Defense gon play lights out while the offense stinks up the joint :aicmon: I FUKKIN HATE NFCE FUKKERY :camby:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg i just want turnovers :francis:

they can drop 700 yards on us for all i care just give me 2-3 extra possessions :yeshrug:

Of course this means week one the Defense gon play lights out while the offense stinks up the joint :aicmon: I FUKKIN HATE NFCE FUKKERY :camby:
I'm of the belief that if everybody knows their assignment turnovers will come. Of course we had the confusion before the snap constantly last year which says everyone doesn't know what to do. All22 is revealing in a bad way

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm of the belief that if everybody knows their assignment turnovers will come. Of course we had the confusion before the snap constantly last year which says everyone doesn't know what to do. All22 is revealing in a bad way

Yea im hoping that mareneli magic comes back this year and we get our hands on the ball, with our offense we can sit on the rock and pound teams into the end zone while hiding our defense at the same time :blessed: