Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:Bombaye:

Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) could practice Tuesday
4:54 PM ET
  • i

Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer

OXNARD, Calif. -- Dallas Cowboysrookie running back Ezekiel Elliott is looking at a possible return to practice as soon as Tuesday as he works his way through a sore hamstring.

Elliott last practiced on Aug. 2. He has increased his rehab work over the last few days. Elliott did not play in the preseason opener against the Los Angeles Rams but he went through a long running session in pregame warmups and was dressed in full pads for the game.

Coach Jason Garrett said Elliott could do some individual work in the early portion of Monday's practice but when the team drills start he would continue to do rehab. In Monday's walkthrough Elliott took the first-team snaps for the first time since getting hurt.

"Just taking his situation day by day," Garrett said. "He's closer and closer and we do anticipate him practicing here fairly soon."

By not practicing Monday Elliott will miss eight padded practices. The Cowboys are scheduled to practice Tuesday and Wednesday and hold a walkthrough on Thursday before returning home to take on the Miami Dolphins on Friday at AT&T Stadium.

It is possible Elliott could play but the team has been deliberate with his return because they do not want him to suffer any kind of setback that could lead to a longer absence, potentially into the regular season.
Yeah don't play this mothafukka until the third game. I don't wanna see no lingering effects into the season on some dumb shyt :stopitslime:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mo a bytch ass nikka until I see otherwise. Like when he lit up that raider wr on the sideline only to never do anything in a game. GO HIGH ON YOUR OWN TEAMMATES YOU IDIOT! And y'all think this low iq fukkboy gonna turn his career around :camby:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Olatoye after Cowboys run play, "Stop trying me!" Dez from sideline: "Run his (expletive) over next time."

That boy got some juice! He turnt up on Garçon last year too. I only saw it cause of all 22. :salute:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Is it asking too much for the defense to be good in one area? Dline, lbs, secondary all have holes. Offense looks set, especially if Dak keeps playing well. First 3 picks next year have to be defense. Have to just run through teams this season.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Mo a bytch ass nikka until I see otherwise. Like when he lit up that raider wr on the sideline only to never do anything in a game. GO HIGH ON YOUR OWN TEAMMATES YOU IDIOT! And y'all think this low iq fukkboy gonna turn his career around :camby:
why is that scrub in your avi :scusthov: